News Lol Aldo vs Cejudo targeted for UFC 250 (Source)

one of the worst Title shots given out in recent memory. even worst than yoel just getting one...smh

I don't care what ya'll think, I LOVE THIS FIGHT.
Aldo will win it, and become the undisputed (read, disputed) GOAT.

WAR ALDO.

Aldo - Cejudo
Yoel - Izzy

What other fights can be made?
Overeem - Stipe 2?
Robbie - Usman?
Stephens - Volk?
Holly - Nunes 2?
Jeez man. Lets give Reems lip a little more time before it explodes again.

We've been robbed of so many great bantamweight title fights. First Cody wins the belt takes a year off, then Tj wins fights Cody again instead of Moraes. Then Cejudo win beats Moraes and takes another year off and now hes fighting a guy that just lost, when theres 3 guys that have a claim for a title shot. What a shit show.

Equally big farce to Adesanya/Romero.

What's the point in even having fights anymore? Like in general? If you don't earn a title shot by winning fights, and the losing guys get title shots, what is the actual point in having a fight promotion/league?

Sterling is available, he just beat Rivera. Yan is available, highly marketable psycho who just KO'd Faber.

Nope. Give it to fucking old man Aldo for absolutely no reason.

I'll be deliberately avoiding this fight.

Romero is old and probably going to be past his prime. They also thought it was controversial close loss against Costa who is injured. So big name like Romero who's a scary beast is just best choice right now considering the options.

As for Aldo, he also had a controversial close loss in his last fight. He's one of the GOAT's he also is probably past his prime even at 33. Lot of mileage on him. Like Indiana Jones said "It's not the years, but the mileage." Aldo a big name as well and Cejudo want's to fight him to. So let them fight.

It is a good fight but the way they give title shots is so random that it’s not fair at all.

I think it’s partly to do with the matchmaking in the company turning to shit.
the reason why aldo got the shot is because everyone including dana and cejudo agreed that he actually beat moraes which i agree with so with that being said aldo is a bigger name than aljamaign, and petr yan and the other guys in that division so from a business(money) standpoint hes who they got next because the fans think he won and everyone is more likely to buy and watch the fight (i know you will be watching) and thats why they are doing it because its good business

Jeez man. Lets give Reems lip a little more time before it explodes again.
Let him bang bro
alistair-overeem-lip-looks-better.jpg

Fuck everybody who thinks aldo deserves the shot and fuck everybody who got manipulated by retard rogan into believing aldo beat moraes. Morons.

Well, i would watch Cejudo vs Aldo over Moraes rematch, its all good, its a new matchup instead of a semi-immediate rematch.

Who cares, he has deserved it, he defended his title like 8 times or something, fuck that maraoes dude , finish the fight or go away,
Yeah just like aldo finished moraes right? Dude did nothing and expected a win. Gtfo

Well, i would watch Cejudo vs Aldo over Moraes rematch, its all good, its a new matchup instead of a semi-immediate rematch.
Yan deserves the shot and cejudo knows it and he doesn’t want it. He wants the shot aldo who can’t even hurt anybody anymore. Smart move by cejudo.

Fuck everybody who thinks aldo deserves the shot and fuck everybody who got manipulated by retard rogan into believing aldo beat moraes. Morons.
No hey hey hey!

It was close brotha, no need for anger. Though I had it for moraes. Ppl need to look at the new scoring system and realize any judge can give any round to any fighter and never be accountable for it. Crazy, it's almost scripted

the reason why aldo got the shot is because everyone including dana and cejudo agreed that he actually beat moraes which i agree with so with that being said aldo is a bigger name than aljamaign, and petr yan and the other guys in that division so from a business(money) standpoint hes who they got next because the fans think he won and everyone is more likely to buy and watch the fight (i know you will be watching) and thats why they are doing it because its good business
Marlon won that fight any educated non casual knows this.

Back