Logan Paul got Robbed for 3.5 mil

Yea, and i fist bumped a bum in train.

Why didnt they just put Pokeman cards in there?
Hmmmm something seems fishy...

Anyone dumb enough to spend that kind of money on pokeyman cards deserves to get swindled, lol

Really though all these kinds of things are not about whats being purchased, maybe there is a bit of glamour to it I spose but the market for this kind of stuff really is more rich people looking for a commodity they can put their money into.

Lol sad it isnt his whole bank roll. I got some real extra rare pokemon go cards i can sell him for 20 mil.

Have you tards started a go fund me for him yet..?

If the story is not fake then it is very sad he could be that dumb.

You use a lawyer for escrow for any purchase so large so that if you have any dispute after actually seeing the thing you are not chasing after your money.

Simple as that.

He will win all that money back when he wins Tyson Fury

I don't feel sorry for people that lose money on that kinda crap.

He's been fleecing his stupid followers out of money for years so meh

No way I'm gonna watch but assuming everything that comes out of a YouTubers mouth is a lie/cash grab.

it's almost like anyone can claim anything is real online. I got a bridge in the metaverse to sell you.

I opened two boxes of first edition when the game came out and had a complete set... seeing what they're worth now makes me cry.

Won the first tournament my shop had with a Blastoise/Gyarados deck.

Really though all these kinds of things are not about whats being purchased, maybe there is a bit of glamour to it I spose but the market for this kind of stuff really is more rich people looking for a commodity they can put their money into.

I don't think Pokemon cards waaaay over the market rate is a good commodity to invest in....

Most likely a fake story anyway.

Back