Logan Paul got Robbed for 3.5 mil

Hamilton over here ... well back in Albuquerque but I would triple pay for a pork roll egg and cheese ... Taylor ham is for the fancy
If you have a Sprouts Farmers Market Near you check and see if they carry it.
Im in Cali and the one Near me Carries it.

If you have a Sprouts Farmers Market Near you check and see if they carry it.
Im in Cali and the one Near me Carries it.

I have one across the fucking street ... u have to be kidding me man ... my mind if fucking blown right now ... I live in Taylor Ranch Albuquerque ... It is seriously across the street ... Losing my shit atm

I have one across the fucking street ... u have to be kidding me man ... my mind if fucking blown right now ... I live in Taylor Ranch Albuquerque ... It is seriously across the street ... Losing my shit atm

What's up. I am out in Taylor Ranch but I call Thug Ranch. Out by the Smith

I got tickets to Hamilton next month at Pope Joy Hall

Serious? Not fucking with me? If so, I'm jealous as hell.

I thought this town was shut down on stage play. Grew up loving theatre.

Small edit ... Holy shit man it is going on at UNM. Thank you ... Thank you so much

Naw. I moved here back on 08. I am from Texas.

Oh damn man ... sorry to hear you lived in TX... Did you come to a blue state just so you can vote against everybody?

shit this isn't the war room.

I will be looking into buying tickets. Honestly felt none of that stuff was open atm.

Oh damn man ... sorry to hear you lived in TX... Did you come to a blue state just so you can vote against everybody?

shit this isn't the war room.

I will be looking into buying tickets. Honestly felt none of that stuff was open atm.

Awe hell naw. Let's not compare The Great State of Texas to New Mexico now. Haha.

Yeah I was surprised too and hope they don't shut it down by next month either.

pretty sure he bungled the entire pokemon market to a degree through very public excess and ego... the guy's a cancer as i ignorantly see it... also really sucks to be swindled at any level and shame on the person who originally did it, if it's not a stunt...

Back