Lmao. Crime-fighting MMA superhero 'Phoenix Jones' arrested for drug dealing

King County will let him walk. Nobody gets series time in Seattle for drug related offenses.

Hell you can do just about anything and walk out of a Seattle jail in little time.

Washington authorities are hunting a convicted rapist who they believe attacked a wheelchair-bound woman just three days after getting out of jail -- where he'd been locked up for previously raping the same woman.

Francisco Carranza-Ramirez, 35, was released from jail last Thursday after serving less than a year for the rape of a White Center woman on two occasions.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...jail-for-raping-her-last-year-prosecutors.amp

So if you still want that Molly connect keep a lookout for a superhero on a street near you.

It's all part of the plan, bro. He's going deep. He has to take out a currently incarcerated drug kingpin, and the only way to get into the joint is to take a dive, walking on the wrong side of the law.

Of course, he has a secret connection in the Department of Justice who will get him released and exonerated after his mission is complete. You plebs need to brush up on your Crimefighting 101 course material.

TestyDimKouprey-size_restricted.gif

RashQueasyFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

$500 for a quarter ounce of Molly!?!?
I need to move to Seattle

Like when my D.A.R.E. officer got arrested for drunk driving.

For those who don't know, it was a program in the States teaching us about the "evils" of drugs and from time to time a cop would come and talk. Basically a propaganda movement to fuel the War on Drugs.

He was framed by his arch nemesis, dark Phoenix jones

https://t.co/2Wjubz9q6w?amp=1

The crime-fighting persona of “Phoenix Jones” has taken an interesting twist.

Jones is the alter ego of Seattle’s Ben Fodor, a mixed martial artist whose highest-profile fights were in World Series of Fighting.

Qzsis9ft_400x400.jpeg

Wanted to clean the streets so he can rule the streets. Cant have any competition.

He's the hero Seattle deserves, but not the one it needs right now...

<Fedor23>
Superhero suits are expensive. Can't all be born into money like that trust fund baby Bruce Wayne

I was actually a fan of the guy. Was around the time those superhero movies like defendor, kickass and the one with rain Wilson came out.

The video of him in legal "mutual combat" is pretty cool. Dude rocked a 80s hightop too.

The fact that hes now a villain kinda makes him cooler...like Darth vader or some shit.

He needs a new name....not Phoenix Jones...Oblivion Jones

Bruce Wayne/Batman never slept.

He ran a business during the day and fought crime every night. You can't tell me he didn't get any chemical help in his pursuits.

Also, rumor is that Bruce hid in the bat cave when USADA showed up.

Free Fodor!

Lol I'm from King County. And @BisexualMMA is right. I've always thought this guy was a douche. Gym Bully in a costume. But even worse because these guys are blitzed and have no idea he's a legit fighter.

King County will let him walk. Nobody gets series time in Seattle for drug related offenses.

Hell you can do just about anything and walk out of a Seattle jail in little time.

Washington authorities are hunting a convicted rapist who they believe attacked a wheelchair-bound woman just three days after getting out of jail -- where he'd been locked up for previously raping the same woman.

Francisco Carranza-Ramirez, 35, was released from jail last Thursday after serving less than a year for the rape of a White Center woman on two occasions.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...jail-for-raping-her-last-year-prosecutors.amp

So if you still want that Molly connect keep a lookout for a superhero on a street near you.
Yeah I knew multiple girls when I lived there that were raped or molested and the guys only got a few years. Sex crime in general is absolutely rampant in Washington state.

I think people underestimate how much that shit happens in general, but it's bad in Washington for some reason.

The crime-fighting persona of “Phoenix Jones” has taken an interesting twist.

Jones is the alter ego of Seattle’s Ben Fodor, a mixed martial artist whose highest-profile fights were in World Series of Fighting.

In costume, Fodor garnered headlines through his vigilante crime patrols in downtown Seattle and adjacent neighborhoods.

But according to Seattle television station KOMO, Fodor recently found himself on the wrong side of the law, as he was arrested earlier this month in King County (Wash). and faces multiple drug charges after allegedly selling Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and cocaine.

ben-fodor-wsof-20.jpg
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/01/phoenix-jones-crime-fighting-superhero-arrested-drug-dealing

Back