Lmao. Crime-fighting MMA superhero 'Phoenix Jones' arrested for drug dealing

It can't be true, surely Americans have no idea what 7.1 grams are and would have been selling a 1/4 of an oz.
Stick to your retard units for everything and don't use metric just for drugs (and everything technical, medicine etc.....).
No.

Coming soon to YouTube: Feenin & Jonesin with Phoenix Jones

PHOENIX: Tonight we have a crackhead...

Played poker with him a few times back when he first made headlines. I didnt know he was Phoenix Jones but there were a few people at the table fawning over him and saying they were fans. He was a pretty LAG player.

King County will let him walk. Nobody gets series time in Seattle for drug related offenses.

Hell you can do just about anything and walk out of a Seattle jail in little time.

Washington authorities are hunting a convicted rapist who they believe attacked a wheelchair-bound woman just three days after getting out of jail -- where he'd been locked up for previously raping the same woman.

Francisco Carranza-Ramirez, 35, was released from jail last Thursday after serving less than a year for the rape of a White Center woman on two occasions.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...jail-for-raping-her-last-year-prosecutors.amp

So if you still want that Molly connect keep a lookout for a superhero on a street near you.

Wow

Played poker with him a few times back when he first made headlines. I didnt know he was Phoenix Jones but there were a few people at the table fawning over him and saying they were fans. He was a pretty LAG player.

Hard to picture this guy playing poker any other way.

They made him that way. The cops kept arresting him when he was fighting crime.

Yea let's toss people in jail for more victimless crimes. Pay your extortion fee or else

Land of the FreeTM
Ive personally been severely injured by some loser scum of society driving on a suspended license. so fuck em.

Hard to picture this guy playing poker any other way.

to be fair to him, compared to the Asian guys I used to play with in Vancouver who would call a flop just because they had one eight (lucky number) in their hand, he may as well have been a nit.

He's lucky he didn't try to push up in Wayne's spot.
upload_2020-1-28_15-22-52.jpeg

Wakanda forever?
7c84dec6e131dca10af09d351b66ad810bef4c0dr1-268-170_hq.gif

I’m not surprised. Anybody who cape crusades in life or as a hobby has to be cuckoo for co co puffs.
Yeah. Wierd Cat. He also fought his big brother (both adopted I believe) in WSOF

Big Brother won. Like we always do.

It can't be true, surely Americans have no idea what 7.1 grams are and would have been selling a 1/4 of an oz.
Stick to your retard units for everything and don't use metric just for drugs (and everything technical, medicine etc.....).

You hate life so much you feel the need to talk down on a countrys metric system smh

ya goof.

Back