Lmao. Crime-fighting MMA superhero 'Phoenix Jones' arrested for drug dealing

Rorschachxx

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://t.co/2Wjubz9q6w?amp=1

The crime-fighting persona of “Phoenix Jones” has taken an interesting twist.

Jones is the alter ego of Seattle’s Ben Fodor, a mixed martial artist whose highest-profile fights were in World Series of Fighting.

In costume, Fodor garnered headlines through his vigilante crime patrols in downtown Seattle and adjacent neighborhoods.

But according to Seattle television station KOMO, Fodor recently found himself on the wrong side of the law, as he was arrested earlier this month in King County (Wash.) and faces multiple drug charges after allegedly selling Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and cocaine.

According to KOMO, Jones sold 7.1 grams of MDMA, known on the streets as “Molly,” to an undercover agent of the Seattle Police Department at a Starbucks on Nov. 21. The agent had sent Fodor $300 via Venmo prior to the deal, paid another $200 in person, and had an agreement for a future deal.

That second transaction was consummated on Jan. 9, after which Fodor and alleged accomplice Andrea Irene Berendsen were arrested. Seven bundles of cocaine were discovered, according to the KOMO report.

This is not Fodor’s first run-in with law enforcement, as he has been cited eight times for driving on a suspended license.

Fodor was released on Jan. 11 and is scheduled for arraignment on Feb. 3.

In MMA, Fodor has a 7-3-1 record, which includes a 1-2 run in WSOF in 2015 and 2016. He last competed on Oct. 14, 2017, dropping a unanimous decision to Austin Vanderford in Tacoma, Wash.

Qzsis9ft_400x400.jpeg

Wanted to clean the streets so he can rule the streets. Cant have any competition.

He lost to Mr Van Zant? Wrestle fucked I assume.

This is how real life batman would move. Cocaine, molly and crime fighting

“You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.” – Batman

Could there ever be anything more Seattle than a man who thinks he's a superhero selling molly in a starbucks?

It can't be true, surely Americans have no idea what 7.1 grams are and would have been selling a 1/4 of an oz.
Stick to your retard units for everything and don't use metric just for drugs (and everything technical, medicine etc.....).

It's the CTE's fault. Fodor was a good man until MMA scrabbled his brain.

Evil Superman.

It can't be true, surely Americans have no idea what 7.1 grams are and would have been selling a 1/4 of an oz.
Stick to your retard units for everything and don't use metric just for drugs (and everything technical, medicine etc.....).
Actually if you sell drugs you probably do know. Most scales make it easy to convert and a lot of time the weight is sold to them by the gram so determining the price to sell is easier by the gram.

But yeah 1, 3.5, 7, 14, 28 are common buy sizes.

Of course I don't know that from experience. I saw it on TV. Get out my shit dea.

Don't worry, he'll end up with a moment of self sacrifice to stop the real villain at the end of the arc.

yes because this topic had anything to do with politics or america in general

hahaha, you eurocucks are just as bad as lefties with this shit

Damn! I used to respect the dude.

Quiet , Europoor .

Cited 8 times for driving on a suspended license..

At what point do you stop giving slaps on the wrist and actually just throw the moron in prison for a few years? For fucks sake

Wakanda forever?
7c84dec6e131dca10af09d351b66ad810bef4c0dr1-268-170_hq.gif

I’m not surprised. Anybody who cape crusades in life or as a hobby has to be cuckoo for co co puffs.

Guy always struck me as a bad egg just using "mutual combat" as an excuse to get into street fights against overmatched drunk opposition with no consequences.

Okay, everybody heard, right? Drunk out of shape guy with no training agreed to this street fight. Say it again, mutual combat, right? Okay, here we go...

Back