• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Liz Truss resigns as PM of Britain

So listen to LBC today and it seems labor is pushing for a general election. That's not going to happen.
Penny Mordaunt is being pushed hard.

That's just what I'm hearing but I'm not there to get the real story.

It's interesting to see how this goes. What I understand someone needs a minimum of 100 pm votes to be considered .

So it looks like by Monday night we will know who are the final two. If I understand it right.

LBC is a great radio station

Britain is the weak link in the West right now. They need to get their shit together and stop serving as a propaganda piece for Kremlin on how dysfunctional Western democracy is.

You know what is cray cray? I just realized that Boris Johnson basically had the same economic/energy plan as Biden’s admin.

build back greener looks just like build back better, with goal to have net zero. Not surprising the democrats are about to lose control here as the Tories lose power there. Both led by WEF members with WEF economic plans back firing lol. Truly the adults are back

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/net-zero-strategy
Who lost control first though? Think it was Trump pushing the Q agenda right.. the guy that got owned by a demented old man who got so many votes he actually set a record and left this opponent leaving in a temper tantrum disgracing himself and the US for the rest of the world?

Who lost control first though? Think it was Trump pushing the Q agenda right.. the guy that got owned by a demented old man who got so many votes he actually set a record and left this opponent leaving in a temper tantrum disgracing himself and the US for the rest of the world?

Trump was " beautiful " for U.S and only idiots can't see this.
1. Fucked up relationships with Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
2. Failed to sell all supposed amount of weapons for NATO countries in EU.
3. Used fact that drilling permits signed by Obama had been used and wells started to work ....and covid bans restricted travel and gathering and with this demand for fuel and cos this fuel price as his own accomplishment....
LOL.

U.K for sure maybe need to have trump and trumptards...

Trumptards now are crying abouy 50 b package for Ukr and thinking that to suck Russia's dick will get more $ from Russia than ...damn math....
Idiots even didn't compared statistics.....

And ofc have no sense that " bad help to EE and Ukr " is in order to save western european economies....as place for U.S corps where to earn....
LOL.

Trumptards still are absolutely brainless...
___

With Truss failure was ministers of economy, social affairs and finances and so on.

They announced plans that U.K economy might be boosted up by economy on already small pensions etc expenses.
And lovering tax for oligarchs, very rich ppl and rich ppl.
Investors didn't believed that such solution will work well ....and had sold xxxxx b worth actives denominated in GBP.

Outcome: de facto devaluation.....

Might be corrected with intetest rates rise and this ofc from one point will reduce inflation cos demand will drop. From other point it still will keep inflation cos all businesses will cede rising expenses to customers.... by rising prices.

Another solution to rise GBP value is to rise minimal liquidity requirements for commercial banks....:D
And there will be risk to see something like in 2008/2009:p.

There no reason to yell.
Will depend how new PM and ministers of economy and finances + BoE will act....
Will see till end of december.

Inflation might after this increase by 2% or by next extra 20%. It depends.

Math will do job.
__
Unemployment in 2023 will increase, definitely.
Might be just 0,5% higher than now or might be 10% higher and here I mean % of ppl capable to work unemployed.

They're CINO. Liz Truss is a remainer and full blown LGBT-supporting freak. She believes men can be women. The same is true for virtually all Tories.
Truss has no beliefs. She started as a Liberal Democrat at Uni and then became a Tory. She went on anti-nuclear power marches as a young woman and then was campaigning for more nuclear power stations only last year. She was a remainer but then switched to be an avid Brexiteer. Are you noticing a pattern? She just changes what she 'believes' in to suit her agenda.

But funnily enough you claim Truss is a LGBT supporter, I think that's about the only topic she is consistent on. Here's her view on men being women. “I know a woman is a woman — that’s become a controversial statement in some parts of Britain today.”

Are we sure she wasn’t secretly sitting on the IRA army council?

may - unelected PM
Boris - unelected PM
Truss - unelected PM
Next Friday - new unelected PM

maybe the US need to install some democracy in the un-united kingdom ;)

Boris was elected.

Next Friday - we may be back to Boris again, what's a fucking clown show.

Boris was elected.

He wasn’t when he was initially made PM, granted he won a general election as PM just as May did unless my memory fails me (hard to keep up at this stage). Kind of shocked that he’s even in contention. As you say, total clown show! It would be funny if it didn’t have serious implications

If you subtract the weeks where no politics was done due to the death of the queen, then Truss had only been in power for 7 days before she resigned. I thought GSP's middleweight title reign was hella short, but it makes me feel a little better knowing that it outlasted the latest british prime minister.

Boris was elected.

probably going to be Penny Mordaunt then a general election if things don't improve

Boris was elected.

we have to hit rock bottom and then we can start to repair the damage done to this country. I think we will join the single market after this is all over.

The Torys don't get enough credit for promoting diversity.

In just 2 years, they have tripled the number of female PMs that the UK has had in its history.

Impressive.
lol I was looking through our parliament the other day, and there a lot of markably younger (attractive for British MP's) blonde ones since Boris got voted in, all Tory, just coincidence of course....

He wasn’t when he was initially made PM, granted he won a general election as PM just as May did unless my memory fails me (hard to keep up at this stage). Kind of shocked that he’s even in contention. As you say, total clown show! It would be funny if it didn’t have serious implications
True, I'd actually forgotten that was his entry route but he went on to win one of the biggest Conservative election victories ever.
The Conservatives don't really have many contenders, they are in a terrible state. Internally they don't seem to support Sunak.

probably going to be Penny Mordaunt then a general election if things don't improve
I think they will go with Mordaunt. I think unless there is some deus ex machina event the UK will continue to go down the shitter and we'll get a general election before the summer next year. If Ukraine somehow pull off a miracle and kick out Russia by spring they could get away with it.

lol I was looking through our parliament the other day, and there a lot of markably younger (attractive for British MP's) blonde ones since Boris got voted in, all Tory, just coincidence of course....

Boris doesn't get to chose the candidates. What changed was the tories making Brexit their primary policy, which meant basically any shit-for-brains was able to get selected as the tory candidate. Doesn't matter if you're a dumb blonde or a racist POC. All they had to do is shout the Brexit slogans loudly, moan loudly about how everything bad is the EU's fault, and call anyone that disagrees with them a remoaner.

Back