• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Liz Truss resigns as PM of Britain

Sadly it isn't going to happen. I didn't mind Boris, but Rishi will take over next week I reckon. I'd love it for popcorn value if Boris got back in again. Better the devil as well.

Picking the wrong economic advisors has consequences

Maybe should had replaced Minister of finances and Minister of economics and some advisors...
Yup.

Boris will be back as de facto lesser evil, IMHO.

I thought the fat dude with the crazy hair was the British PM?

Since Truss managed to outdo Johnson's considerable incompetence, I'll be impressed if they manage to raise the bar for incompetence yet again.
Sadly, Sunak hasn't given any indicator that he possesses that level of incompetence.

Since Truss managed to outdo Johnson's considerable incompetence, I'll be impressed if they manage to raise the bar for incompetence yet again.
Sadly, Sunak hasn't given any indicator that he possesses that level of incompetence.
Never say never

Despite serving shortest term ever, Liz Truss is entitled to US$129,000 a year as a former prime minister

alright lads, i think its time that i learn how to speak proper english and how to sing god save the queen, figure out how to make crumpets, switch from beer to tea, all so i can try to gain british citizenship just so i can throw my name in the hat for the next prime minister.

i am going to be honest and tell you guys that i ain't gonna make a mediocre britain great again. in fact, i probably ain't gonna do shit for my term. i have no intentions of outlasting a head of lettuce, or even Jim from American Pie when he was giving Nadia the ole' one-pump. the only thing enticing about this position is the $129,000 lifelong pension after i retire. so for that, i'm just in this to punch in, collect my salary, and then punch out and hang up the gloves.

but at least i'm being straight up with you blokes. i aint just taking the piss. i aint gonna beat around the bush and feed you a bunch of bullshit promises that i'm not going to even bother trying to go through on. if you elect me, i promise to fulfill all of my promises to you. i will spend my entire term in office faffing around, just waiting for the paperwork to go through and my check to clear. and than after that i am taking my ball and going home, before i could ever fuck the country even more than it is and take all the blame for it

idrankyourbeer for british prime minister november 1 2022 - november 3'rd 2022. i believe.

image.png.43fcdb41d2fd11cd529c09c2a6312d49.png

Boris Johnson pulls out early! Hurrah!
He should have done this more often and he wouldn't have so many illegitimate offspring. But I'm glad he's done the right thing for once.
PA-68656513.jpg

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-10-23/boris-johnson-announces-he-will-not-contest-tory-leadership-race
so he was bullshitting when he claimed 100 supporters ....what a surprise. mordaunt could still take it if it goes to the membership, those old gits wont want a brown man in charge, or she may stand down in return for a cabinet job. johnson can slink off back under his rock... the fat cunt.

Last edited:
Boris Johnson pulls out early! Hurrah!
He should have done this more often and he wouldn't have so many illegitimate offspring. But I'm glad he's done the right thing for once.
PA-68656513.jpg

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-10-23/boris-johnson-announces-he-will-not-contest-tory-leadership-race

oh snap. boris pulls out. now i am absolutely unfamiliar with any single one of the people left in the race. thats just how caught up i am in the world of british politics.

best of luck to you blokes. with any luck, perhaps michael bisping will throw his name into the hat.

oh snap. boris pulls out. now i am absolutely unfamiliar with any single one of the people left in the race. thats just how caught up i am in the world of british politics.

best of luck to you blokes. with any luck, perhaps michael bisping will throw his name into the hat.
im watchin this clusterfuck from a European country that didnt shoot itself in the foot thanks..

im watchin this clusterfuck from a European country that didnt shoot itself in the foot thanks..

alright so maybe the brexit thing wasnt exactly what the UK needed. perhaps someone will campaign on a brenter platform.

alright so maybe the brexit thing wasnt exactly what the UK needed. perhaps someone will campaign on a brenter platform.
that will take at least a decade to fix, the idiots only have themselves to blame.

lol I think Bisping would probably do a better job tbh!

It's pretty much a one horse race now. Sunak has over 140 declared supporters and Mordaunt has just over 20.

so he was bullshitting when he claimed 100 supporters ....what a surprise. mordaunt could still take it if it goes to the membership, those old gits wont want a brown man in charge, or she may stand down in return for a cabinet job. johnson can slink off back under his rock... the fat cunt.
lol that didn't even cross my mind but yes that makes far more sense than he pulled out because he didn't think he had the universal support of the party, as though that's ever bothered him before. That's why he was begging Mordaunt for her supporters.

I dunno Mordaunt has 24 declared supporters and Sunak is at 142? Seems like a whitewash or brownwash if you like. Maybe they are hoping that Sunak really is a financial genius and he can reverse the UK's economic woes. He did perfectly predict the absolute shit storm that Truss-onomics would cause.

Told you Boris wasn't a legitimate contender.

Honestly, I feel it was a ploy to get the red wall frantic about the possibility of the great failure taking office again, despite having exposed himself as a totally unelectable creep (this shit obviously flies in the US, but we boot out bad apples in the UK).

"Anyone but Boris" was the cry, now guess what? They got their 'wish' by getting Sunak.

But if they think Labour voters will once again lend the Tories their votes, they're bang wrong.

Rishi is the best of a bad bunch.

lol I think Bisping would probably do a better job tbh!

It's pretty much a one horse race now. Sunak has over 140 declared supporters and Mordaunt has just over 20.

i have no idea who those other 2 guys are, but i'm pretty confident that michael bisping is the one who will lead the english to victory

though i'm not sure who they plan on conquering.

Back