little man Cehudo is scared of a rematch with TJ Dillashaw

Kid, dishonest is intentionally blaming Cejudo for not wanting to fight TJ when TJ is the one who got caught cheating.
Besides, TJ is suspended for the next couple of years. What the fuck you expect? for Cejudo to sit and wait until TJ comes back?

Cejudo KTFO TJ.
Get used to that reality, kid. it ain't changing.

That's what the facts is.
Read the fookin article buddy. Read it.

That's what the facts is.
Read the fookin article buddy. Read it.
I don't need to read something that is fundamentally dishonest and wrong.
the Onus is on TJ, who is not even an active fighter for the next couple of years.

So you are crying because Cejudo will not wait for a cheater, which is just stupid.

Last edited:
This deserve in some kind of negative hall of fame.

TJ is out 2 years and popped for EPO. Cejudo has already KO'd him (not to mention with his belt on the line, not TJ's).

Stupid fuckin' thread in its fullest. Disappointing to see this from a 2006 member.

McEjudo is P4P G.O.A.T. and undefeated. Since he changed his stance, he beat #1 P4P Mouse and then Pulsing Dillashaw. That is incredible.

He said he will never fight him again.

So he was acting all cocky and arrogant saying he will move up to beat him at 135 but now all of a sudden he says he will never fight him. He knows the judge maybe contributed greatly to his career by not allowing Dillashaw to continue fighting. (the official TKO stoppage)

He will now fight the #2 at BW for a belt.

Yet he said he will avoid TJ Dillashaw like the plague.

I think it's more about not rewarding someone who killed himself to fight someone smaller than him, and then decided to cheat to give him an even bigger edge. TJ had his chance and fucked it up in multiple ways. he doesn't deserve a rematch and it's Cejudo's prerogative to not give it to him.

I think it's more about not rewarding someone who killed himself to fight someone smaller than him, and then decided to cheat to give him an even bigger edge. TJ had his chance and fucked it up in multiple ways. he doesn't deserve a rematch and it's Cejudo's prerogative to not give it to him.

What do you want to say? That people must not cut weight and going down in weight must be banned? lol. just lol.
Max Holloway should be ashmed to cut down to FW ever again!

cejudo will never fight TJ again because TJ will end up getting a lifetime USADA ban

Is the retardation level turned up high on here or what's going on?

OffbeatExhaustedGharial-size_restricted.gif
GSP vs Serra

What do you want to say? That people must not cut weight and going down in weight must be banned? lol. just lol.
Max Holloway should be ashmed to cut down to FW ever again!
I want to say you have no reading comprehension - I said the fact that he was much larger and still got blown out and then got popped for EPO means he doesn't ever deserve a rematch. Not to mention his incessant whining after the stoppage.

I want to say you have no reading comprehension - I said the fact that he was much larger and still got blown out and then got popped for EPO means he doesn't ever deserve a rematch. Not to mention his incessant whining after the stoppage.

so rematches are based on size differences now?

Kelvin Gastelum looked tiny compared to Adesanya. Never give him a rematch!

It is called having principles, you know.. being honorable.

He smoked him under 1 minute...TJ busted for EPO, no need to give him a rematch, doesnt deserve it for the time being, take into account that TJ will spend 2 years on the sidelines, if by that time Cejudo is the BW champion (or FLW?) TJ would need at the very least one title eliminator fight before fighting for any belt, Cejudo isnt "ducking" TJ.
Exactly!! He starched him in the standup even though that was dillashaws advantage. I was rooting for Dillashaw in that fight but mad respect for Cejudo because he beat a bigger juiced up steroid cheat fighter in seconds. He has zero reason to ever give him a rematch

I just wish more fighters were this smart and boycott fighting Jones, Lesnar, PED Henderson and other proven roiders.

so rematches are based on size differences now?

Kelvin Gastelum looked tiny compared to Adesanya. Never give him a rematch!

What? Uh, did Adesanya move down a weightclass and barely make weight to fight Gastelum? Gastelum still cuts quite a lot of weight at 185 - Adesanya is taller, not that much bigger.
Size aside, rematches are based on not getting blown out and if you do, NOT popping for PEDs. If GSP blew out Anderson Silva and then Silva popped, do you think GSP would be clamouring to allow the rematch to happen?

Back