little man Cehudo is scared of a rematch with TJ Dillashaw

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
UFC flyweight kingpin Henry Cejudo has claimed that he won’t be fighting T.J. Dillashaw again after the former bantamweight champion accepted a two-year ban for a positive drug test taken prior to their bout in January.

On March 20, Dillashaw announced that he would be relinquishing his bantamweight belt and just last week the New York State Athletic Commission suspended Dillashaw for one year as a result of the findings, before United States Anti-Doping Agency slapped him with a two-year ban for recombinant human erythropoietin (EPO) use, retroactive from his fight against Cejudo on Jan. 19, 2019.

Cejudo was in attendance over the weekend for the UFC 236 card held in Atlanta, Georgia and said he wants nothing to do regarding a rematch again Dillashaw after news broke of the two-year suspension (via MMA Junkie):

“I’ll never fight him again, dude. And I’m not, it’s not like I’m scared or whatnot. I shook his hand, and, this is a sport. This isn’t baseball – you’re not hitting a baseball, there’s another human being, dude, so I want no part of him. It doesn’t matter what they’re going to offer me, what they’re going to give me. In my eyes, T.J., there’s bad intentions, literally. There’s no desire for me to want the fight. I’ve always been drug-free.”

The 32-year-old Cejudo will move up a division to take on the powerful Marlon Moraes on June 8 for the vacant UFC bantamweight title, which will serve as the main event of UFC 238.
Read more at https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/H...TJ-Dillashaw-Again-152763#uryJI9sbDZV0MFs0.99

He said he will never fight him again.

So he was acting all cocky and arrogant saying he will move up to beat him at 135 but now all of a sudden he says he will never fight him. He knows the judge maybe contributed greatly to his career by not allowing Dillashaw to continue fighting. (the official TKO stoppage)

He will now fight the #2 at BW for a belt.

Yet he said he will avoid TJ Dillashaw like the plague.

I wouldnt want to fight someone who got popped for cheating either.

OffbeatExhaustedGharial-size_restricted.gif

I mean, why would he? he beat the guy in 32 seconds. Sad to say this but TJ will be irrelevant in 2 years.

He smoked him under 1 minute...TJ busted for EPO, no need to give him a rematch, doesnt deserve it for the time being, take into account that TJ will spend 2 years on the sidelines, if by that time Cejudo is the BW champion (or FLW?) TJ would need at the very least one title eliminator fight before fighting for any belt, Cejudo isnt "ducking" TJ.

Last edited:
So he doesn't want to fight a guy he already smashed, at a higher weight, who has been caught with one of the absolute (maybe *the*) biggest performing enhancing drug in MMA?

What a chump.

Oh shit OP is right. Cejudo is so shook by a guy he beat in 32 seconds he hopped in a time machine...

giphy.gif

And dosed TJ with EPO to get him banned so he wouldn't have to fight him again.

Garbage Tier thread.

Much respect to Cejudo for standing up for clean athletes. More fighters should follow suit and publicly announce their refusal to fight those who fail drug tests. This sport can be cleaned up if all the clean fighters stand together. Fuck TJ the coward

Cejudo tooled EPO TJ in half a minute...but is scared of clean TJ.

Shertard logic.

TJ was scared of lil Cejudo. Thats why he flushed his career down the toilet cheating.

and still got KTFO.

Cheating TJ had nothing for him...Why waste his time again?

Cejudo tooled EPO TJ in half a minute...but is scared of clean TJ.

Shertard logic.

Why doesn't he want to fight him then?
According to your logic it will be much easier the next time.

So he was acting all cocky and arrogant saying he will move up to beat him at 135 but now all of a sudden he says he will never fight him.

Yeah, it's almost like a new piece of information came out that made Cejudo reconsider. Maybe something involving TJ doing something underhanded, that could pose a risk to whoever he fights...

You fuckin casual.

Why doesn't he want to fight him then?
According to your logic it will be much easier the next time.
It’s because he doesn’t respect tj not because he’s scared of him

Back