little man Cehudo is scared of a rematch with TJ Dillashaw

Is there a forum called "The Atomweights"

I petition the mods to create one and move this thread there.

Why doesn't he want to fight him then?
According to your logic it will be much easier the next time.
I'd imagine because he doesn't feel someone who takes PEDs deserves a chance at redemption/vengence.

There is no feud to make this interesting. Unlike Cody-Dillashaw. If anyone wants another crack at TJ (PED-free), it's Cody.

You're either a troll, crazy, or stupid. Which is it?

Well based on TS other threads in the Mayberry I am sure he is stupid.
Or one of gods special children.

He said he will never fight him again.

So he was acting all cocky and arrogant saying he will move up to beat him at 135 but now all of a sudden he says he will never fight him. He knows the judge maybe contributed greatly to his career by not allowing Dillashaw to continue fighting. (the official TKO stoppage)

He will now fight the #2 at BW for a belt.

Yet he said he will avoid TJ Dillashaw like the plague.
Let's get this straight, he easily ko's a guy who is cheating and now is gone for 2 years. He's clearly in Henry's rear view mirror yet you somehow think he's avoiding him. you have no idea what your talking about.

Why doesn't he want to fight him then?
According to your logic it will be much easier the next time.

you're looking at it from the wrong perspective, IMHO.

why WOULD a guy again fight a PED cheat?

It's not out of fear...it's on principle. why would you ever give a scumbag like TJ the opportunity to face you again, when he didn't fight fair the first time around?

So he was acting all cocky and arrogant saying he will move up to beat him at 135 but now all of a sudden he says he will never fight him. He knows the judge maybe contributed greatly to his career by not allowing Dillashaw to continue fighting. (the official TKO stoppage)

Scared? Did you ever stop to think that maybe Cejudo just doesn’t want to fight cheaters?

You must really hate Cejudo or be TJ’s biggest fan, because that is not a reasonable thing to say.

TJ Dillashaw is scared to fight a smaller man without cheating, and still got waxed in seconds.

There I fixed your title for you.

Pretty sure you are trolling but I will bite.
How is a fighter scared of a guy he KO'd in 32 seconds?
A fighter that was on PEDs for his fight too!
TJ apologized to a lot of people but I didn't see any apology to Cody for stealing his title and Cejudo for trying to steal his title. Dillashaw didn't try to earn their titles he stole them.

Moraes is the #1 BW btw as TJ is no longer eligible to fight and his ranking is tainted.

Cejudo shouldn't even be talking about TJ. He doesn't deserve any attention. Have him come back in two years, and stay clean first.

Somebody's 12yr son got onto his dads 2006 account it seems.......

Pretty sure you are trolling but I will bite.
How is a fighter scared of a guy he KO'd in 32 seconds?
A fighter that was on PEDs for his fight too!
TJ apologized to a lot of people but I didn't see any apology to Cody for stealing his title and Cejudo for trying to steal his title. Dillashaw didn't try to earn their titles he stole them.

Moraes is the #1 BW btw as TJ is no longer eligible to fight and his ranking is tainted.

You don't bite, buddy.
He didn't KO him in 32 seconds. It was a a referee stoppage or in other words officially listed as a TKO.
Now tell us how the #11? FW John Dodson KOed TJ in half a round. )

TJ will be back at age 35, without or better peds. Would need a win or two, means he is 36. At 135 that's grandpa age.

TJ cheated and still lost, why would he want to fight him again??? LOL! sherdoggers...

He already beat him when he was drugging it up, why fight him again in 2 years time when the ban is done?
It's not like TJ will be better clean.

Back