Little known fact; a THIRD fighter from Jackson Wink tested positive for turinabol metabolites

Serious question: is there a way to embed excel sheets in sherdog posts? I'm thinking about starting a PED failure thread.

Maybe using Code
At least in blogs you could do it that way
PicsArt_12-07-07.01.39.png
PicsArt_12-07-06.59.20.png

So...... What? You agree with me..?

Nice straw man btw
I'm not sure how you got that from what I said, you may want to check your sarcasm detector.

Not a "strawman" at all, I'm legitimately curious how one guy can, admittedly, take every steroid known to man and somehow never win a world title, have a long dominant unbeaten streak or even avoid suffering multiple losses to less than spectacular competition.

It just doesn't make sense since Jones popped for very small amounts yet somehow that's all it took for him to become arguably the greatest and most dominant champion in the sports history, shouldn't the guy who set the record for the highest T:E ration in NSAC history (at the time, Mendez managed to break it, another guy who failed to win a title) have destroyed everyone with the super human technique he gained from steroids?

I'm not sure how you got that from what I said, you may want to check your sarcasm detector.

Not a "strawman" at all, I'm legitimately curious how one guy can, admittedly, take every steroid known to man and somehow never win a world title, have a long dominant unbeaten streak or even avoid suffering multiple losses to less than spectacular competition.

It just doesn't make sense since Jones popped for very small amounts yet somehow that's all it took for him to become arguably the greatest and most dominant champion in the sports history, shouldn't the guy who set the record for the highest T:E ration in NSAC history (at the time, Mendez managed to break it, another guy who failed to win a title) have destroyed everyone with the super human technique he gained from steroids?
Are you really so thick to think if you test for trace amounts, you juiced less than the guy who didn't cycle or mask it as well?

I think we are done here. You legitimately think 3 ped infractions barely affected bones' performances because the levels were barely detected.

You probably think he was clean the 20 other fights because his levels were normal. I feel sorry for people as clueless as you and we are definitely done here. Don't quote or @ me, I've wasted enough time on somebody as lost as you.

Are you really so thick to think if you test for trace amounts, you juiced less than the guy who didn't cycle or mask it as well?

I think we are done here. You legitimately think 3 ped infractions barely affected bones' performances because the levels were barely detected.

You probably think he was clean the 20 other fights because his levels were normal. I feel sorry for people as clueless as you and we are definitely done here. Don't quote or @ me, I've wasted enough time on somebody as lost as you.
Lol, cheers buddy, was fun chatting with you. Always a pleasure talking with someone who does nothing to substantiate their argument and takes the " I'm so much smarter than you I don't need to back up my argument with anything of substance and will just make some general meaningless statements instead " approach.

Then, to really cement your superior intelligence add some overly emotional infantile name calling and insults to your non argument.

Bonus points if you do all this in response to sarcastic over simplification, haha.

I agree though, we're definitely done here.

Bruh, pulses are contractible. Didn't you know?

gym is contaminated, people piss peds on the floors

The first being Frank Mir

The second being Jones of course

Who's the third? Roman Dolidze (A Russian fighter of all nationalities)

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/8/...ended-by-usada-before-he-could-make-his-debut

Evidence that he trained at Jackson Wink;

1) A news article talking about Jones inviting Roman Dolidze to train at Jackson Wink

https://wwfc.ua/en/news/ufc-ex-cham...ampion-roman-dolidze-to-joint-training-in-us/

2) Footage of them actually training together at Jackson Wink

[youtube][/youtube]

(wonder how soon this video will get deleted)

So three fighters at Jackson Wink test positive for turinabol metabolites but with regards to one of them it's all just "a huge misunderstanding"

lol just lol

Or, kind of obviously, if it is some kind of residual product contamination, would it be that shocking to find that people training at the same camp might use the same brand of certain supplements, or even share them?

Or, kind of obviously, if it is some kind of residual product contamination, would it be that shocking to find that people training at the same camp might use the same brand of certain supplements, or even share them?

And yet this supposedly contaminated supplement was never found despite Jon Jones having 20+ supplements tested (many of which were not on his control forms).

The first being Frank Mir

The second being Jones of course

Who's the third? Roman Dolidze (A Russian fighter of all nationalities)

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/8/...ended-by-usada-before-he-could-make-his-debut

Evidence that he trained at Jackson Wink;

1) A news article talking about Jones inviting Roman Dolidze to train at Jackson Wink

https://wwfc.ua/en/news/ufc-ex-cham...ampion-roman-dolidze-to-joint-training-in-us/

2) Footage of them actually training together at Jackson Wink

[youtube][/youtube]

(wonder how soon this video will get deleted)

So three fighters at Jackson Wink test positive for turinabol metabolites but with regards to one of them it's all just "a huge misunderstanding"

lol just lol

Perhaps I am looking at outdated info but it says affiliated with RD Sports, not Jackson/Wink

Not saying I didn't say it; but I don't remember saying it. I currently have no strong opinion about DC's hormone levels.

source.gif

RIP beautiful Dutchman

Jake Shields, Gilbert Melendez and Nate Diaz tested positive for PEDs. They have trained together, and yet, nobody complained when USADA cleared Nate Diaz. LOL

Everything is a popularity contest. Almost everyone at the top level is on Peds of one kind or another. It's naive to think otherwise. Sherdog being what it is, fans just use it as a weapon against the fighters they hate and excuse it or ignore it in fighters they like.

Sports are like that. People will excuse nearly anything as long as their side wins and cast the other side as evil incarnate for doing the same things. Politics is like that too.

Perhaps I am looking at outdated info but it says affiliated with RD Sports, not Jackson/Wink

I believe for his UFC debut he switched camps (permanently?) to Jackson Wink. Of course his UFC debut plans went to shit once he tested positive for turinabol metabolites.

Jackson Wink claims him in some capacity.

WM4T2Vq.jpg

Not usually the white knight type, but jesus dude, you are a turd.

Bonnar, Vera, Matyushenko, Evans, Machida, Rampage, Shogun, Vitor, Sonnen, Glover, DC... None of those guys seem like the old guard to you..? Yeah they weren't 40, but most of them had way more wear and tear than your typical 40 year old.

And he still needed juice.
Steroids aren't even a big deal. All they do is increase your testosterone but every man naturally has testosterone anyways.

Why are people assuming that only the flagged fighters are juicing? Everybody's on something except a few natty animals like Conor and Adesanya

And yet this supposedly contaminated supplement was never found despite Jon Jones having 20+ supplements tested (many of which were not on his control forms).

The very nature of the definition of "contamination" is that it's an unintentional, often sporadic thing. If there is a supplement where cross-contamination takes place in their facility, whether any particular canister or jar gets contaminated is going to depend on what products were manufactured at that facility shortly before that particular batch was created.

Given the nature of these long-term metabolites potentially never clearing the body, I'm not sure that you'd necessarily expect a jar that was produced months or years after the relevant contamination happening to show that same contamination.

Jake Shields, Gilbert Melendez and Nate Diaz tested positive for PEDs. They have trained together, and yet, nobody complained when USADA cleared Nate Diaz. LOL

Shields - diuretic in 2012

Melendez - testosterone in 2015

Diaz - never suspended, trace SARM in 2019

Nate rarely trains with Gilbert and Shields in the last 5 years and they live in different cities and have different facilities.

You wouldn't draw a conclusion that they are on the same gear, which is what seems to be implied from three Jackson Wink fighters who trained together out of the same facility all had the same PED flag.

Doesn't Cerrone have a failed drug test?
I forgot about this but yes. He failed for a diuretic while trying to cut weight. Diuretics can of course be used to beat drug tests when you've got other things in your system but it's at least plausible he was just trying to cut weight. Can't say I necessarily believe that to be the case, but it's plausible. I also don't know if he was at Jackson Wink at the time because it was a long time ago. Cerrone has tested clean since, so either he's actually clean or has someone good managing his "supplement" intake

Other cases are not as plausible as Cerrone's, and the mental gymnastics we see on here every day trying to defend them is ridiculous

yup and so did dc. both sus
DC is much older, went thru a long training camp and has a lot of wear and tear from another career in a sport - all of which would explain his low t. Not saying that he isn't using as he was an Olympian

Back