Little known fact; a THIRD fighter from Jackson Wink tested positive for turinabol metabolites

Jones got sweat on him while rolling and his body absorbed it via osmosis. Jon’s body naturally produces T-bol now...
Xnpx8kl.jpg

The first being Frank Mir

The second being Jones of course

Who's the third? Roman Dolidze (A Russian fighter of all nationalities)

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/8/...ended-by-usada-before-he-could-make-his-debut

Evidence that he trained at Jackson Wink;

1) A news article talking about Jones inviting Roman Dolidze to train at Jackson Wink

https://wwfc.ua/en/news/ufc-ex-cham...ampion-roman-dolidze-to-joint-training-in-us/

2) Footage of them actually training together at Jackson Wink

[youtube][/youtube]

(wonder how soon this video will get deleted)

So three fighters at Jackson Wink test positive for turinabol metabolites but with regards to one of them it's all just "a huge misunderstanding"

lol just lol

The comments on that youtube video are so interesting....
Nothing in english?! <GOT3>

This is the second thread on Jones Turinabol positive test on the front page in the past hour or so. What the hell is going on? Did he test positive recently or are people re-hashing all the old bull shit?

yup and so did dc. both sus

In what fight?
When he fought Jones, his T-levels were well within normal range. In fact, if you just looked at their tests, you would think Cormier was clearly the younger fighter.

Hey I like the use of Alice In Chains in the video lol. Niccccce

@IngaVovchanchyn i remember you (iirc) saying that DCs ratio (pr levels?) wasn't actually suspect or sth. like that - if i recall right, would you elaborate please?

Not saying I didn't say it; but I don't remember saying it. I currently have no strong opinion about DC's hormone levels.

source.gif

I made multiple threads on jon Jones extremely low T levels in his early title defenses and they all got deleted by mods. He was juiced to the gills when he fought 40 year olds in his early 20s. the guy is a joke
Hmmm, you may be right he was juicing in his early 20s but just out of curiosity who where the "40 year olds" he was fighting? I can't seem to recall that ever happening but I do like my beer so maybe my memory has gotten a little hazy over the years.....

That must be it right, I mean there's no way you would say something that's complete bullshit just to try and make it seem running through multiple former world champions to start his reign wasn't the least bit impressive because of them all being "40 year olds"....

Well problem is stuff like that gives more fuel to the contamination idea.

Condit is the only person out of there who is clean I bet.
The dude had the strength of a dying cat.

Hmmm, you may be right he was juicing in his early 20s but just out of curiosity who where the "40 year olds" he was fighting? I can't seem to recall that ever happening but I do like my beer so maybe my memory has gotten a little hazy over the years.....

That must be it right, I mean there's no way you would say something that's complete bullshit just to try and make it seem running through multiple former world champions to start his reign wasn't the least bit impressive because of them all being "40 year olds"....
Not usually the white knight type, but jesus dude, you are a turd.

Bonnar, Vera, Matyushenko, Evans, Machida, Rampage, Shogun, Vitor, Sonnen, Glover, DC... None of those guys seem like the old guard to you..? Yeah they weren't 40, but most of them had way more wear and tear than your typical 40 year old.

And he still needed juice.

Sounds like all you idiots don’t believe in science. If you think Jones is anything but clean, you don’t get science. This what I was told by Dana so I believe it.

Not usually the white knight type, but jesus dude, you are a turd.

Bonnar, Vera, Matyushenko, Evans, Machida, Rampage, Shogun, Vitor, Sonnen, Glover, DC... None of those guys seem like the old guard to you..? Yeah they weren't 40, but most of them had way more wear and tear than your typical 40 year old.

And he still needed juice.
Haha, well you could have attempted to engage in this debate without the childish bane calling and insult but I have to admit calling me a "turd" is pretty fucking adorable so you're forgiven.

The problem is the LHW with that exact same roster was considered one of if not thee most stacked division at the time and all those guys were competitive with or beating everyone other than Jones.

Once Jones started running through them like it was nothing ( which he's done with pretty well everybody, old guard or new) they suddenly became a bunch of geriatrics.

Also, how many on that list have also been busted yet for some reason failed to accomplish anything close to what Jon did simply because of steroids?

I mean you have to of the most notorious super abusers of steroids on that list and neither even managed to win a single belt (aside from the bs one Vitor won by scratching Randys eye out and quickly lost in the rematch) let alone ever having dominant sustained winning streaks, how us that even possible......

Haha, well you could have attempted to engage in this debate without the childish bane calling and insult but I have to admit calling me a "turd" is pretty fucking adorable so you're forgiven.

The problem is the LHW with that exact same roster was considered one of if not thee most stacked division at the time and all those guys were competitive with or beating everyone other than Jones.

Once Jones started running through them like it was nothing ( which he's done with pretty well everybody, old guard or new) they suddenly became a bunch of geriatrics.

Also, how many on that list have also been busted yet for some reason failed to accomplish anything close to what Jon did simply because of steroids?

I mean you have to of the most notorious super abusers of steroids on that list and neither even managed to win a single belt (aside from the bs one Vitor won by scratching Randys eye out and quickly lost in the rematch) let alone ever having dominant sustained winning streaks, how us that even possible......

So...... What? You agree with me..?

Nice straw man btw

Back