• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Little bastard kids causing havoc outside my residence

You are basically screwed, but you could get a video camera. You can get an inside one and put in in the window. It sounds like they made threats. Report that. Also, let whoever runs the nuthouse that their nutjob kids are terrorizing the neighborhood. There isn't too much you can do about children these days, as the current, leftist rhetoric removes all responsibility for minors, and places it directly on adults. There is no discipline or accountability in public schools, which translates into little monsters. This is why the public school systems are all engaged in fraud, and passing 80%+ of the students, when most can't read or do math. This is according to statewide tests whose results are public. Public school teachers engage in fraud, along with police and other government workers, because they know they can't do their job to address social issues, so they just act like they are doing their job and play along with the current narrative, which creates sociopath children. Sad!

Go talk to the parents. They have issues but it doesn't mean they are without reason.

There is nothing that you can do.........legally speaking.

I would hire some slightly older kids to run them off and tell them this courtyard is off limits to them.

I mean there should be strata rules. Contact them. I've lived in apartment buildings too but I've always been adamant about being in the top floor for said reasons.

You may know me from such threads as, "my apartment is being sold and I have to find a new residence amidst this chronic housing shortage".

Well, last December I was, by divine intervention and probably based on my winning personality, offered a beautiful ground floor apartment in the same building where my old place was, and was sold.

I was so happy, it caters to everything I need, storage, warmth, cleanliness, facilities.

Except, right outside is the courtyard for the apartment facility (which consists of four different buildings converging around this area).

I thought initially this was an advantage, and it is lovely, but the block directly across from my apartment is in fact not owned by the general management company, rather by government organization that manages community accommodation for mental health patients.

Long story short, some kids of one of the mental patients (three precisely), wreek havoc in said courtyard. Belting a heavy leather foot ball against the building windows and doors, kicking railings, yelling and screaming and generally causing optimal disturbance.

I warned them off before and being the kids of mental patients, one started screaming like a wild child, telling me to drop dead and he'd burn my apartment etc., obscenities.

Given that I spend the mid day working from a desk in my living room, their noise disturbance is infuriating.

Anyone experience anything similar and how did you manage it?

You sound poor. Stop being poor are you wouldn't have to deal with poor people problems.

Go handle yo business bro...

iu
What is this?

What is this?

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia... Charlie and Mac were being bullied by these kids so they deiced to stand their ground, and fight back. It was a pretty funny episode..

Go talk to the parents. They have issues but it doesn't mean they are without reason.

Today their care giver (they don't live there but visit) who is presumably their aunt cause she's still reasonably young, about mid 40's.

She came outside and supervised them.
They still ran wild and screamed and were a disturbance.

When I clocked her out the window, it was immediately apparent why she's housed in a mental health unit.

It was like she was actually wanting someone to speak with her so she could go nuts on them.

Crazy people, I guess they're looking for a means to vent.

She's probably a social recluse and a good excuse to go nuts on someone or get in a huge row is the best form of social contact she can get.

Back