Listing accurate heights might help influence betting lines

UFC obviously get stats wrong time-to-time. But if you want to present some good evidence. Maybe not show guys slumped over or posturing. I dunno.

I have done that a long time ago, I just repost it. celebheights is not a source at all.
How is it not a source? Not saying rob is not 100% right all the time, but pretty much spot on normally.

Their listings for wrestlers real heights are also much more accurate than any other site I've seen.

Conor-McGregor-and-Nate-Diaz.jpg

1 ) Obviously conor is smaller than nate diaz who is 6"00 so 1.83 m.
So conor's height << 6"00/1m83

Romero2.jpg

2 ) Conor looked a little bit smaller than romero ( romero's real height is hard to find but according to his manager romero is 5"9/5"10 )
- So Conor's height < 5"10
rafael-dos-anjos-conor-mcgregor-ufc-197-pre.jpg

3 ) Conor is slightly taller than RDA
- So conor's height > 5"7
conor-mcgregor-ufc-1518903.jpg

khabib-conor-ufc229-presser-750.jpg

4 ) Conor looked slightly smaller than Khabib by maybe 1 or 2 cm.
So conor's height < 5ft9 and a quarter

Conclusion : conor is 5ft9 most likely ( same as poirier and they indeed looked the same height )

Khabib looks about 1-1.5 inches taller, that's clearly more than 1-2 CM. Don't measure from the top of Conor's hair.

Khabib looks about 1-1.5 inches taller, that's clearly more than 1-2 CM. Don't measure from the top of Conor's hair.
2 cm max, plus khabib had higher heels. The skull get higher in the middle, not the front ...

add the facts that khabib is listed as 5"9 and a quarter, which is 1 or 2 cm

dustin poirier is legit the exact same height as conor, and here he is next to khabib :
dustin-khabib.jpg

1 or 2 cm shorter MAX.

2 cm max, plus khabib had higher heels. The skull get higher in the middle, not the front ...

add the facts that khabib is listed as 5"9 and a quarter, which is 1 or 2 cm

dustin poirier is legit the exact same height as conor, and here he is next to khabib :
dustin-khabib.jpg

1 or 2 cm shorter MAX.

Even if you look at the middle of their heads Khabib clearly had more than an inch on Conor, don't include Conor's hair.

Even if you look at the middle of their heads Khabib clearly had more than an inch on Conor, don't include Conor's hair.
Add the fact that conor was leaning forward in the face off against khabib. Bro stop having PTSD there's MAX 2 cm between them, more likely 1 or 1 and half cm.

Add the fact that conor was leaning forward in the face off against khabib. Bro stop having PTSD there's MAX 2 cm between them, more likely 1 or 1 and half cm.

Based on the picture you show, Conor looks at least an inch shorter. I'm not having PTSD, I just don't agree with you relax.

"KANE!!! By Gawd... He must be over seven and a half feet tall"

dfng2ipwt4wy.jpg

<27>
I believe he even admitted himself that he wasn't more than 6'9". Which would put undertaker who they often booked at 6'10"-6'11" at actually around just over 6'8" since he's a tad shorter than Kane was.

Based on the picture you show, Conor looks at least an inch shorter. I'm not having PTSD, I just don't agree with you relax.

can you even see that conor is leaning forward ??
images

dave-sholler-poirier-mcgregor1.png

again max 1-2 cm difference.

How hard is it to measure these guys really? Silva went from 5'11 to 6'2. Cerrone 5'11 to 6'1 etc.. They can't just get them to stand against a wall?

Look at Conor's shoes, the heel is pretty big which is why he's leaning forward.
there's big heel on khabib's shoes too

bro admit you are wrong
<DCrying>

here a picture of conor face off conor BARE FOOT
fvW6FbH.jpg

there's big heel on khabib's shoes too

bro admit you are wrong
<DCrying>

here a picture of conor face off conor BARE FOOT
fvW6FbH.jpg

In the picture you showed of Conor and Khabib, Khabib looks an inch taller, i'm not going to say he doesn't cause he does, Conor has a lot more hair on the top of his head which if you include it makes him look taller. Conor looks to have bigger soles on his shoes as well.

Their height isn't off by much more than an inch but it looks like Khabib is a little taller, just more than 2cm to me, it's no big deal if you don't agree but you aren't going to convince me that Conor is only 2cm shorter, it looks much closer to an inch to me.

Conor and Khabib's height is equal or very very close. We've seen that fight a lot of times and I haven't noticed any height difference between the two. Not even a tiny bit.

Imo they're both 5'9.5" or so. Khabib has always been listed 5'10". Conor was listed as 5'11", 5'10" and 5'9".
Dustin is 5'9". He's listed as 5'9".
Alvarez is probably 5'7'5" or so. He's listed as 5'9".
Yoel is 5'10". He's listed as 5'11" and 6'0".
DC is 5'10". He's listed as 5'11".
GSP is 5'10". He's listed as 5'11".
Cowboy is 6'0". He's listed as 6'0" and 6'1".
Nate is 6'0.5". He's listed 6'0".
Masvidal is 5'10.5". He's listed 5'11".
The list goes on...

If you think UFC's listings are bad, look at Sherdog. Sherdog lists Eddie Alvarez as 5'10" and Conor 5'8". At least in the UFC they're generally within the range of 2 inches. So I don't think it's too bad that betting lines would move signficantly if they had the absolute correct listings.

In the picture you showed of Conor and Khabib, Khabib looks an inch taller, i'm not going to say he doesn't cause he does, Conor has a lot more hair on the top of his head which if you include it makes him look taller. Conor looks to have bigger soles on his shoes as well.

Their height isn't off by much more than an inch but it looks like Khabib is a little taller, just more than 2cm to me, it's no big deal if you don't agree but you aren't going to convince me that Conor is only 2cm shorter, it looks much closer to an inch to me.

QUOTE="San Griente, post: 157899917, member: 561127"]Conor has elevator shoes in that one pic with khabib[/QUOTE]
LET RECAP :
- Khabib has heels as well, we don't know which shoes is taller
- conor is leaning forward, so ( basic geometry ... ) so he will look a slight shorter
- conor is the EXACT same height as poirier ( some says he is even taller, but I don't think so )
- Poirier showed to be near the same height as khabib in every face off, with max 1 - 2 cm difference
- all those argument combined and you still find a way to not admit you are wrong ??
fvW6FbH.jpg

images

sometimes mate, you have to learn to keep your ego out of the question ...

Last edited:
LET RECAP :
- Khabib has heels as well, we don't know which shoes is taller
- conor is leaning forward, so ( basic geometry ... ) so he will look a slight shorter
- conor is the EXACT same height as poirier ( some says he is even taller, but I don't think so )
- Poirier showed to be near the same height as khabib in every face off, with max 1 - 2 cm difference
- all those argument combined and you still find a way to not admit you are wrong ??
fvW6FbH.jpg

images

sometimes mate, you have to learn to keep your ego out of the question ...

He's leaning forward cause he has a big heel on his shoe, his hair also makes him appear taller than he is. I think Conor is closer to an inch shorter than Khabib you think he's only 2 CM we don't agree, drop it.

He's leaning forward cause he has a big heel on his shoe, his hair also makes him appear taller than he is. I think Conor is closer to an inch shorter than Khabib you think he's only 2 CM we don't agree, drop it.
"He's leaning forward cause he has a big heel on his shoe," WTF is wrong with you ? the dude is leaning forward because he want to appear alpha, and play mind game like usual. even women with heels don't lean forward you weirdo ...

It is not a question of agree or not, you have 0 evidence for your claim other than " I think he is an inch shorter". You sound dumb mate honestly. you sounds like a flat earth dummy " we don't agree, drop it. "
<{MingNope}>

"He's leaning forward cause he has a big heel on his shoe," WTF is wrong with you ? the dude is leaning forward because he want to appear alpha, and play mind game like usual. even women with heels don't lean forward you weirdo ...

It is not a question of agree or not, you have 0 evidence for your claim other than " I think he is an inch shorter". You sound dumb mate honestly.

If the sole of your shoe has a much bigger heal than the ball of the foot you will naturally lean forward a bit. I do not agree with you, Conor has bigger soles on his shoes and his hair makes him look taller, drop it dude, I don't agree with you. I can see why you got the dubs.

Back