Listing accurate heights might help influence betting lines

If the sole of your shoe has a much bigger heal than the ball of the foot you will naturally lean forward a bit. I do not agree with you, Conor has bigger soles on his shoes and his hair makes him look taller, drop it dude, I don't agree with you. I can see why you got the dubs.
you never got a dub ?? do women lean forward when they were heels ??
so khabib is 6"00 now ? like nate ? WTF is wrong with you ? there is facts ( conor is registered at 5"9 and khabib 5'9 and a quarter, data, photos, every thing but you still can't even admit you are wrong.

You re one rare kind of weirdo honestly, you believe in flat earth too ?...

Any man with shoes with heels stand like that ?
conor-mcgregor-ufc-1518903.jpg

<{MingNope}>

you never got a dub ?? do women lean forward when they were heels ??
so khabib is 6"00 now ? like nate ? WTF is wrong with you ? there is facts ( conor is registered at 5"9 and khabib 5'9 and a quarter, data, photos, every thing but you still can't even admit you are wrong.

You re one rare kind of weirdo honestly, you believe in flat earth too ?...

Yes, a little bit but women's hips are not shaped like men's hips so the mechanics are not the same.

I do not agree with you and I have asked you to drop this at least twice now, im going to put you on the ignore list cause you're behaving like a fucking child.

Yes, a little bit but women's hips are not shaped like men's hips so the mechanics are not the same.

I do not agree with you and I have asked you to drop this at least twice now, im going to put you on the ignore list cause you're behaving like a fucking child.
facts hurt your feelings ?? that s why you want to ignore ?

what is your proof for the one inch taller ? nate diaz and khabib are the same height now ?

Might sound odd but it's not THAT important
Who has to initiate, and get through other opponents range is a huge deal. A lot of strikers that have significant reach, or size advantages are tough to deal with.

"KANE!!! By Gawd... He must be over seven and a half feet tall"

dfng2ipwt4wy.jpg

<27>

It's funny how big dudes who go on pics with even bigger dudes always looked bummed out. Like their whole existence suddenly got invalidated because they suddenly aren't the biggest dude in the room anymore.

ViYTuAvIJE2TVwgugtiSAq5R5t-rNLW7JjiEJkvDVY4.jpg

Who has to initiate, and get through other opponents range is a huge deal. A lot of strikers that have significant reach, or size advantages are tough to deal with.
Perhaps I worded it wrong. I a gamble a huge amount. It's most of my income. I really don't give a shit if they list Jones at 6'4 or 6'5..

Perhaps I worded it wrong. I a gamble a huge amount. It's most of my income. I really don't give a shit if they list Jones at 6'4 or 6'5..
Oh yeah, I know what you mean now. I think we’re in agreement. At the end of the day you just look at them next to each other.

Conor-McGregor-and-Nate-Diaz.jpg

1 ) Obviously conor is smaller than nate diaz who is 6"00 so 1.83 m.
So conor's height << 6"00/1m83

Romero2.jpg

2 ) Conor looked a little bit smaller than romero ( romero's real height is hard to find but according to his manager romero is 5"9/5"10 )
- So Conor's height < 5"10
rafael-dos-anjos-conor-mcgregor-ufc-197-pre.jpg

3 ) Conor is slightly taller than RDA
- So conor's height > 5"7
conor-mcgregor-ufc-1518903.jpg

khabib-conor-ufc229-presser-750.jpg

4 ) Conor looked slightly smaller than Khabib by maybe 1 or 2 cm.
So conor's height < 5ft9 and a quarter

Conclusion : conor is 5ft9 most likely ( same as poirier and they indeed looked the same height )
Conor has elevator shoes in that one pic with khabib

Look at Conor's shoes, the heel is pretty big which is why he's leaning forward.
Those are elevator shoes. I know because I bought a pair once (5'9" became 5'11"). I wore them to a meeting with a lady lawyer I was doing a case for, and she looked at me and said, "Did you change something? You look REALLY GOOD!" in sort of a husky bedroom voice.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean now. I think we’re in agreement. At the end of the day you just look at them next to each other.
Of course, I would love for there to be an official height, arm and leg length and 'cage weight' but I don't think it'll come anytime soon..

But I think the biggest, easily the most important thing UFC/mma(?) needs to fix is the judging. Firstly, the judges are bad... Just BAD. But now, with the new scoring system it would be okay for a judge to just pick a name out of a hat or flip a coin and nobody will get in any trouble. Has there ever been a legit case about bad judging?

Back