List of Welterweights who could beat Tyron "Chosen One' Woodley

Lawler could beat him. Just cause he lost doesn't mean he couldn't win that fight.

Woodley beats all of them right now.

Sherdog After Woodley ko'd Lawler

yIFhVl2.gif

Conor! really, fucking McTap Twice?!?!?! really? So delusional...

I don't like woodley, but the only fighters who should be favored over him are Wonderboy and Waterboy. There is a good number of fighters who may have a decent chance against him because he fought like garbage quite often in the past. But i don't see a good reason to favor guys like magny over him.

Rory and Wonderboy are the most obvious ones.

Gunnar Nelson anyone?

Conor on the list = troll thread or idiot poster

I would definitively pick Rory, Wonderboy, Condit and Gastelum over him in a 5-round fight. Woodley would manhandle Conor and is a terrible match-up for Maia. Then there's a lot of guys I wouldn't necessarily pick to beat him, but that I think COULD beat him, especially over 5 rounds. Woodley still has a lot to prove, based on skills, cardio and toughness alone he might not even be top 10 in the division. His speed and athleticism are what make him so dangerous, but that's not always enough.

Conor McGregor
tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

No chance... None. Zip. Nada.

GSP also would have a very difficult time with him. Bad match up for Georges. Especially current Georges. The rest of the list is solid though.

WB would beat Tyrun easy thus tyrun is running,. The Canadian Blanket would make sweet love to him all night 45-50. Thats about it. With Rorys nose problems second fight wont go same way

WB would beat Tyrun easy thus tyrun is running,. The Canadian Blanket would make sweet love to him all night 45-50. Thats about it. With Rorys nose problems second fight wont go same way
Lmao at Tyrun

In the most probable order:

4 - Cerrone or Condit (not likely, but could happen, both with good stand up and ground game)

pahahahahhaa you guys are so delusional it's not even funny anymore.
This has nothing to do with "not likely", Woodley knocks Cerrone out and throws his stiff body out of the cage.
Just because Woodley gets some hate and Cerrone's a fan favorite doesn't change anything that he'd get raped.

Phil Brooks after his debut is coming for the WW title, he's a nightmare match up for Twood.

Back