List of Welterweights who could beat Tyron "Chosen One' Woodley

Deborah Woodley
2705540-5403858329-MF1PP.gif

I was rooting for Lawler and would still root for him in a rematch against Woodley, but i now want Woodley to hold the belt for years if nothing more than to continue to bathe in the rivers of salty tears from Woodley haters.

As soon as I saw Conor's name I knew not to take this thread seriously
This.

But in serious talk, I think Condit would take it, Rory as well, not sure on wonderboy. Gsp yes. And Kelvin meehh

pahahahahhaa you guys are so delusional it's not even funny anymore.
This has nothing to do with "not likely", Woodley knocks Cerrone out and throws his stiff body out of the cage.
Just because Woodley gets some hate and Cerrone's a fan favorite doesn't change anything that he'd get raped.
I didn´t know giving one´s opinion now was hate.... you don´t even deserve an answer.... get Woodley´s picture and post it on your bedroom wall if you love him that much that feel ofended about it.... Cerrone is a true warrior of the sport, regardless of what YOU think.... nough said.

Rory and Thompson beat him I think

Looks like Tyron didn't just deliver a nasty right hand to Robbie's face, he also delivered a dump truck filled with salt to somebody's front door.
Why does somebody have to be salty in order to criticise? Do you REALLY think that T-Wood is the best WW in the world?

Looks like Tyron didn't just deliver a nasty right hand to Robbie's face, he also delivered a dump truck filled with salt to somebody's front door.
salty has become one of the most overused fucking memes on this site

and not only that but posters call other posters "salty" the same way ronda and edmond call critics "haters"
its pretty disgusting tbh

Back