List of Dana white contradictions!

Brock is not fighting at ufc 200, a day later it was announced dat brock is fighting at ufc 200

There's no credibility behind his words he will tell you one thing and do another and if you call him on it your fired or a scum bag........ I use to think after the Tito situation that ok Dana might be getting the short end of the stick but look at the fighters that have spoken out against him
1)randy
2)tito
3)wanderlei
4)rampage
5)the shamrocks
That's only some of what are many and the hof holds absolutely no merit....... Put Frank shamrock in the hof dude........... And randleman they deserve to be remembered as the pioneers they are and were

"Ronda rousey is the most mentally strong person ive met"
I remember him saying that and I believe afterwards she talked about how she felt like committing suicide........... It's an L bitch not the end of the world....... She'd probably be champion still if she stuck to her grappling background

Just thought we could have a thread about this, I was about to post the title as lies, but that bozo speech is full of Contradictions, I'm on mobile Im going to ad some later. Ex."no way there will ever be a women's division in the ufc", "strike force is weak" bought them 3 months later. If you could ad sources or videos, it will make even more hilarious! What a pathological liar. Even for a promoter. Go ahead!
All this proves is that Dana doesn't really run shit.

women will never fight in the ufc.

Praised Conor for fighting anyone anytime and in the same interview was critical of Holly taking the fight with Meisha- the same fucking interview.

Back