List of Dana white contradictions!

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just thought we could have a thread about this, I was about to post the title as lies, but that bozo speech is full of Contradictions, I'm on mobile Im going to ad some later. Ex."no way there will ever be a women's division in the ufc", "strike force is weak" bought them 3 months later. If you could ad sources or videos, it will make even more hilarious! What a pathological liar. Even for a promoter. Go ahead!

"Slivercord was never my friend." - Dana White

Stitch was never my friend
Fuck Randy Couture
Conor will be stripped of the FW title if he doesn't defend it after the first Diaz fight
Conor will be stripped of the FW title if he doesn't defend it after the second Diaz fight

GSP is at the hospital

GSP never wanted to move up like McGregor does (Dana in an old interview said GSP told him he'd fight Anderson Silva whenever)

Brock Lesnar isn't fighting at UFC 200

The UFC isn't for sale

OK, the UFC is for sale but if you work for us you don't have to worry about losing your job

McGregor is taking 10 months off

McGregor is defending his belt after he fights Nate

Fighters absolutely HAVE to do media obligations (meanwhile Ronda won't be doing any for UFC 207)

Just off the top of my head

Whenever dana says something i feel like guaranteed the opposite is happening, its like he says stuff to throw people off the scent.

Didn't he say Kimbo would never fight in the UFC?
And wasn't there at least one instance where he told everybody Fedor was signed?

Just thought we could have a thread about this, I was about to post the title as lies, but that bozo speech is full of Contradictions, I'm on mobile Im going to ad some later. Ex."no way there will ever be a women's division in the ufc", "strike force is weak" bought them 3 months later. If you could ad sources or videos, it will make even more hilarious! What a pathological liar. Even for a promoter. Go ahead!

I thought the two were one in the same. That said, I will buy in and attempt a contribution.

I seriously scratched my head over (and I can't get the quote 100% right so bare with me, but it was the doozey the inferred that MMA would surpass other mainstream sports to become the biggest on Earth worldwide!

GSP is at the hospital

GSP never wanted to move up like McGregor does (Dana in an old interview said GSP told him he'd fight Anderson Silva whenever)

Brock Lesnar isn't fighting at UFC 200

The UFC isn't for sale

OK, the UFC is for sale but if you work for us you don't have to worry about losing your job

McGregor is taking 10 months off

McGregor is defending his belt after he fights Nate

Fighters absolutely HAVE to do media obligations (meanwhile Ronda won't be doing any for UFC 207)

Just off the top of my head
giphy.gif

Whenever dana says something i feel like guaranteed the opposite is happening, its like he says stuff to throw people off the scent.
that could be - i feel like typically his arguments push some agenda the ufc has - so its a good signal to what is going on - for example, when he starts blasting fighters, there is prob some dispute over money or perceived value - if hes sucking up to someone, then he has them under long contract and they arent fighting for money at that moment - etc.

When he told his family it wasnt snowing then paid to have snow flown in for his garden

We will never have WMMA in the UFC. Fastforward few years...

The Japanese want nothing to do with PRIDE, we had had to close it!.... fastforward few years, his non-compete is up and Sakakibara is on the exact same network he was on before.... and oh yeah, turns out strikeforce had yakuza connections as well, had to shut that down too.

"Champions don't chase contenders."
Tried to make both Holly and Miesha wait 7+ months for Ronda to recover

"We have no interest in Vitor Belfort. Maybe if he beats someone...?"
Signs Vitor 3 days later

"Women will never fight in the UFC. There's not enough depth!"
Brings a shallow division over because Ronda gave him a hummer

The Chuck - Tito fight is still on.

Tito is not leaving the Ultimate Fighter.

ibkwfc.gif

Back