Social Liquor, Beer or Wine - Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
ive got a question for anyone who has lots of experience with alcohol. is it true that different types give a different kind of buzz?

Really depends on the eating that's going on. Liquor is best if the meal is going to be huge, beer if I'm going to be sitting there for a long time, elsewise wine if it tastes nice.

Beer or Cider. I quite fancy Guiness as of late.

Wine's not really my bag and liquor definitely isn't these days, not into getting fucked up anymore, those days are long gone.

I prefer Wine but I drink it less than the other two ahahah

Beer the majority of the time. But if you’re having a nice meal pairing it with wine is the goat.

If I had to pick out of the 3 it would be beer. Just easier to chill with.

4897c78da4d76216d6a1de834e84f7f0

608797.jpg

21pour1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

It's highly estrogenic. Switch to liquor.

It's highly estrogenic. Switch to liquor.
no, it is not. hops that are used to make beer certainly do contain estrogenic compounds, but they are so dliute in final products (even heavily hopped IPAs) that they are barely detectable, and very likely below the threshold necessary for biological activity. There have been no studies (other than the ones written by clickbaiters and the morons who use facebook, and repeated by people like you) that show beer consumption increases estrogen or decreases testosterone in men.

in fact there have even been attempts to make estrogenic products from hops that cater to post menopausal women who want to increase their estrogen that havent panned out.

no, it is not. hops that are used to make beer certainly do contain estrogenic compounds, but they are so dliute in final products (even heavily hopped IPAs) that they are barely detectable, and very likely below the threshold necessary for biological activity. There have been no studies (other than the ones written by clickbaiters and the morons who use facebook, and repeated by people like you) that show beer consumption increases estrogen or decreases testosterone in men.

in fact there have even been attempts to make estrogenic products from hops that cater to post menopausal women who want to increase their estrogen that havent panned out.

It's not increasing your test. Likely your estrogen but it's your call.

Relaxing at the cottage, hanging out in the backyard bbq'ing or at a sporting event, beer.

With a nice dinner, wine.

At the end of a good evening or for celebration purposes, nice liquors.

It's not increasing your test. Likely your estrogen but it's your call.
"There have been no studies (other than the ones written by clickbaiters and the morons who use facebook, and repeated by people like you) that show beer consumption increases estrogen or decreases testosterone in men."

not surprising that you dont have basic reading comprehension abilities.

"There have been no studies (other than the ones written by clickbaiters and the morons who use facebook, and repeated by people like you) that show beer consumption increases estrogen or decreases testosterone in men."

not surprising that you dont have basic reading comprehension abilities.

Betting we can spot estrogen. Definitely not high testosterone. <Moves>

Few secs search.

Ethanol alcohol is a testicular toxin, and these large doses reduce testosterone function, sperm count, fertility, and can even cause permanent damage to the testes.

https://tctmed.com/alcohol-low-testosterone/

<{jackyeah}>

You wut mate???

Last edited:
I don't get how somebody would argue that.
<TheWire1>
I am sure pro fighters are funneling beers before their super fight. I'm sure that will optimize their testosterone.

GenerousEdibleEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

I don't get how somebody would argue that.
<TheWire1>
I am sure pro fighters are funneling beers before their super fight. I'm sure that will optimize their testosterone.

GenerousEdibleEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif
written 3 replies to the comment and still dont understand what it says. holy fuck i hope you like 14.

Used to be liquor, now it's beer. Wine (malbec) is strictly a 'home' drink for me as wine makes me sleepy drunk, not particularly lively. Craft beer all the way mainly, very rarely touch liquor nowadays.

Back