Lineker vs Sandhagen

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Once again we see Lineker forced to fight someone no where near the top 10, with only 2 wins in the UFC, because all his previous opponents have pulled out of fights with him.

This will be his 3rd "treading water" fight in a row, where he has nothing to gain, but simply wants to fight.

Sandhagen doesn't seem to hold his hands up much in his fights, which worries me.
BruisedTediousAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

Thoughts on the fight??

Lineker's ceiling and style is very defined. His fights and status in the top ten are inconsequential to anything. He's an entertaining just bleed iron chin gatekeeper. Nothing more.

Sandhagen is a good fighter and could make this interesting. Certainly showed unbelievable durability against Alcantara, as he spent a couple of minutes inside a triangle getting his face elbowed.

Always down to see JL go bombs away. Sandhagen better mind his Ps and Qs

Lineker is going to beat this guy like a cheap rug till he leak blood

Lineker's ceiling and style is very defined. His fights and status in the top ten are inconsequential to anything. He's an entertaining just bleed iron chin gatekeeper. Nothing more.

That may be, but he can still is a bad matchup for some in the top of the division. He isn't beating TJ, but he will probably catch class chin Cody at some point. And Cody won't be able to KO him.

That may be, but he can still is a bad matchup for some in the top of the division. He isn't beating TJ, but he will probably catch class chin Cody at some point. And Cody won't be able to KO him.
They have legit beef also and i have wanted this fight for years. I always hoped Cody would be on a big win streak so I could dump a bunch of money on lineker ITD at like +425

I can compare this fight to when Emmet stepped in to face Lamas; nothing against Emmet but that was shit for Lamas and we saw the outcome. I see this as a similar situation. More of a lose-lose for Lineker.

Lineker should be fighting Almeida, Garbrandt, Sterling, Rivera, etc.

Awww damn, I really started to like Sandhagen after that Alcantara fight...but can’t root against Linker he’s a fun sized avatar of the JBG. My favorite BW at least.
Bummed we didn’t get Him vs Necktats
<{1-11}>

Awww damn, I really started to like Sandhagen after that Alcantara fight...but can’t root against Linker he’s a fun sized avatar of the JBG. My favorite BW at least.
Bummed we didn’t get Him vs Necktats
<{1-11}>
Not yet** hopefully

Lineker should be fighting Almeida, Garbrandt, Sterling, Rivera, etc.
I wish he would manage his career better by fighting better people and not no names, but it's not his fault. Lineker has to get paid somehow.

I like Lineker, but I’ll always be salty he never got his weight at 125 under control.

Lineker wins this fight easily but he won’t ever be champion, TJ absolutely embarrassed him and destroyed his chin.

Wish they would give lineker Iron Chin Garbramdt instead he was booked to fight the GOAT so he deserves a better fight.

I wish he would manage his career better by fighting better people and not no names, but it's not his fault. Lineker has to get paid somehow.

I agree. I applaud him for staying busy and not sitting on sidelines demanding title shots. I have to wonder whether his several weight cut misses from a few years ago are a factor in how UFC treats him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back