Elections Lin Wood Has Officially Lost His Mind

Well enough that Sherdoggers are still currently making election fraud threads and posts. Even though Sydney Powell said no reasonable person would believe the shit she said lmao.

I can find people online who say that they just watched bigfoot tap the abominable snowman with an arm triangle in their backyard too...

I can find people online who say that they just watched bigfoot tap the abominable snowman with an arm triangle in their backyard too...
Yes, but fortunately (unfortunately?) they don't post in The War Room.

LOL, turns out you're right. I had to Google him to learn that he was Jewell's lawyer. Didn't recognize the name.

I didn't realize how crazy he'd become. I missed all the election insanity, but that's because I largely tuned the whole story cycle out. I realized it was a partisan circle jerk from Day 1, and wouldn't do my mental well-being any good to follow obsessively the way the paparazzi follow celebrities.

Dotard's master fluffer Lin Wood claims Bunker is still president after supposedly not being able to locate Biden in the White House today.

E0Fz-UCXMAEQOBB

E0F0i_tWUAA8sg9

This guy, kraken, a melting New Yorker who just got raided, and a crackhead pillow salesman are the people magtards put their faith in.

Lin Wood Says He Went to the White House, Couldn't Find Biden (dailydot.com)
I'm not sure about that, but the one thing he's right on is this. It's clear that Joe Biden isn't running the country. Who is?

He was cooked a while ago. Wouldn't surprise me if it comes out that he has a brain tumor, dementia or something.

As far as jokes about searching stuff in the White House goes, none can top Bush Jr's:

bush2.jpg

Nothing like cracking a few jokes at the expense of a war started on false accusations.

I hope Trump gets working on that border situation, then. He's dropping the ball.

I'm not sure about that, but the one thing he's right on is this. It's clear that Joe Biden isn't running the country. Who is?

What does it say about Dotard that he lost both debates and the election in a landslide to a guy who magtards claim is senile and not really running the country? How much of a demented buffoon does that make Bunker?

wait, isn't Biden's nickname Bunker Boy? or is Basement Boy?

Nope, Dotard laid claim to that name after running for his life in fear down to the White House bunker when people were peacefully protesting Floyd outside.

He was so embarrassed he had to pull that sad tear gas and Bible stunt the next day to save face with his inbred supporters.

Back