Elections Lin Wood Has Officially Lost His Mind

The deflections are 90% from your side shill, and if I’m a “wingnut” then you guys are a literal cancer that must be stopped. Wtf am I a wingnut about you looney toon? I’m probably talking to a Chinese person here for shitty reasons in a lot of these instances. I can’t believe some of these accounts are real people.

But seriously, what did I claim to be ignorant of? Lol.. I really don’t know this person, although when somebody else pointed out who he was I vaguely remembered.

"Vaguely remembered"................Sure budz.

"Vaguely remembered"................Sure budz.
Are you Asian?

And you’re right, actually. I lied. Without reading the thread I would have NEVER remembered who this no-name was.

Dotard's master fluffer Lin Wood claims Bunker is still president after supposedly not being able to locate Biden in the White House today.

E0Fz-UCXMAEQOBB

E0F0i_tWUAA8sg9

This guy, kraken, a melting New Yorker who just got raided, and a crackhead pillow salesman are the people magtards put their faith in.

Lin Wood Says He Went to the White House, Couldn't Find Biden (dailydot.com)

Pretty sure that was posted quite a while ago.

No it wasn't, it was in the news the day I posted it. Lin's off his rocker.

While I agree, I'm pretty sure he didnt take a pic of Trump in the WH anytime after inauguration day.

Maybe he just wanted people to believe Trump was still there?

Someone in my town posted a wood sign on a telephone pole a few weeks back that just says MILITARY TO HOLD NEW VOTE.

It gets funnier every single day that I drive by it, knowing that guy probably woke up that day believing that today will DEFINITELY be the day that Trump is reinstalled as president.

man, trump absolutely destroyed the minds of a lot of people on the left
they literally can't function if they can't have their daily trump hate fix
these fuckers like TS will be making anti trump threads 20 years from now
jesus christ

cant be too sure about that, but we know the maga muppets will still be crying about unproven 2020 election fraud wackadoodle conspiracy theories 20 years from now.

have they found any of that bamboo yet lol?

Imagine having TDS so bad that you make ass-blasted threads about Trump 6 months after he lost the election.
This is about Lin Wood.. Just so happens he's crying about Trump... it's like a turd.. and Trump is that chunk of nut in the log.

Back