Elections Lin Wood Has Officially Lost His Mind

Kaiowas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dotard's master fluffer Lin Wood claims Bunker is still president after supposedly not being able to locate Biden in the White House today.

E0Fz-UCXMAEQOBB

E0F0i_tWUAA8sg9

This guy, kraken, a melting New Yorker who just got raided, and a crackhead pillow salesman are the people magtards put their faith in.

Lin Wood Says He Went to the White House, Couldn't Find Biden (dailydot.com)

Wood’s rantings aren’t just relegated to the online world. During a speech at an event in Myrtle Beach on April 23, Wood appeared to write out the letter “Q” with his finger before telling the crowd that Trump “never left,” a nod to the QAnon conspiracy.
“Donald J. Trump is still president of the United States of America, and don’t you forget it,” Wood falsely claimed. “Eighty million people said ‘we the people, we pick Donald J. Trump.’ He is your president, and the other side knows it, they know that soon their day is coming.”

Really? Like...he's not being facetious? He has to be. He can't really believe that? Can he?

<Grimes01>

Who cares? TS and crew are mad about some pretty dumb stuff.

Somewhere along the way, we have had a population inversion, and now there are more mentally ill people than normal people. Its weird to realize you live in a clown world where everyone around you are schizophrenics.

This is someone who worked with Trump attorney Sydney Powell and litigated on the president's behalf a few months ago.

And how did all that go for them?

Dude was unhinged long before all this, that said I guess this is good for a chuckle anyway.

This is someone who worked with Trump attorney Sydney Powell and litigated on the president's behalf a few months ago.
Ok. This is relevant somehow? Guy looks like a jerk. The end

And how did all that go for them?

Dude was unhinged long before all this, that said I guess this is good for a chuckle anyway.
Well enough that Sherdoggers are still currently making election fraud threads and posts. Even though Sydney Powell said no reasonable person would believe the shit she said lmao.

Back