• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Light Sentence for Brock Turner in Stanford Rape Case Draws Outrage

D
Girl wasn't doing anything illegal and she shouldn't be called out for it.
Drunk in public, loitering.

Its also not illegal to walk through a bad neighborhood at night but it's not the safest decision to make.

Last edited:
His defense characterized it as a modern day lynching. The divide over the case was along the lines of black and white, not left and right. Take it from someone who grew up in LA when it was happening.

Even if you boil it down to white vs black, you still have to deal with the fact the majority of blacks identify as Democrat/liberal. Blacks on the right are not inclined to support OJ Simpson, however. Guys like Larry Elder, who's black and right-wing, condemned him as a killer. You see the same left-wing propensity to lionize black murderers and thugs today with the Black Lives Matter movement.

Yes, they did. That was a major talking point during the trial, that OJ Simpson was the victim of racism. Also, the overwhelming majority of black people identify with Democrats and liberals. So when you saw footage of black people cheering OJ Simpson's acquittal, you were watching liberals celebrating the release of a vicious killer. The narrative in the black liberal community in particular was that 'the white man' was taking down another black celebrity.
It was not a left vs right issue

It is sickening, to be honest. 3months in prison for raping an unconscious woman in a fucking dumpster or whatever it was. Hope the little wanker has a nightmare in the future trying to get a job etc. Daddy's money will probably take care of any hurdles he has to overcome, though.

Is this his Dad's Sherdog account? You sure you didn't mean to say it was "20 minutes of action" and not rape?

Correction: It was merely sexual experimentation, you know, like the excuse left-wingers made for Lena Dunham molesting her sister?

Class privilege is certainly more like it

Yeah, I can't wait for the narrative to really go after the rich. The white/black privilege line can be so hard to see, but try going through a trial with a public defender or a seasoned lawyer and see how if affects your results. Also, white collar crime is basically an incorporated part of the US economy, the government is almost disappointed when it catches you.

It was not a left vs right issue

Okay, you typed a sentence denying it. Great.

The left should actually be in favor of Brock's early release. This is the side that maintains criminals deserve a second chance and another opportunity to interact with society; why not sooner? Too bad Brock Turner wasn't a refugee, a female feminist advocate, or a Democrat president, because then the left-wing media would pay it no mind.

What assumption did he make exactly? There was no comparison between crimes. He said that he wonders if they would reconsider doing this if something in their history was exposed. That doesn't have to mean a sexual assault or something greater; it could be anything that the person finds embarrassing and uncomfortable.
I was making a sandwich for my son lol , misread his post but it was still an odd position to take , just because someone has cheated on his or her spouse or stolen some office supplies it doesn't preclude them from protesting a rapist nor should it

Okay, you typed a sentence denying it. Great.

The left should actually be in favor of Brock's early release. This is the side that maintains criminals deserve a second chance and another opportunity to interact with society; why not sooner? Too bad Brock Turner wasn't a refugee, a female feminist advocate, or a Democrat president, because then the left-wing media would pay it no mind.
Ah i get it now , you are an extremist, have a nice day

Ah i get it now , you are an extremist, have a nice day

The 'extreme' position is ignoring the fact that multiple women accused a sitting president of everything from sexual harassment to rape. It's extremely disingenuous for this same ideological group to be up in arms over this case when they show little to no concern for those victims. If I had my way, Turner would still be in prison. But that's because I'm consistent. I don't make excuses for Lena Dunham molesting her sister. I don't make excuses for Bill Clinton's sexual harassment and rape cases. I don't make excuses for left-wing Hollywood actors anally raping children. I don't make excuses for Muslim so called refugees raping European women. I don't make excuses for privileged white kids from the suburbs, either.

The 'extreme' position is ignoring the fact that multiple women accused a sitting president of everything from sexual harassment to rape. It's extremely disingenuous for this same ideological group to be up in arms over this case when they show little to no concern for those victims. If I had my way, Turner would still be in prison. But that's because I'm consistent. I don't make excuses for Lena Dunham molesting her sister. I don't make excuses for Bill Clinton's sexual harassment and rape cases. I don't make excuses for left-wing Hollywood actors anally raping children. I don't make excuses for Muslim so called refugees raping European women. I don't make excuses for privileged white kids from the suburbs, either.
Im very consistent as well , i don't have much time for people on the extremes of either side of the political spectrum .

Even if you boil it down to white vs black, you still have to deal with the fact the majority of blacks identify as Democrat/liberal. Blacks on the right are not inclined to support OJ Simpson, however. Guys like Larry Elder, who's black and right-wing, condemned him as a killer. You see the same left-wing propensity to lionize black murderers and thugs today with the Black Lives Matter movement.

Except there were whites on the left who were calling for his blood. It was honestly the most racially divided situation I've personally seen/followed (I wasn't alive in the 60s, mind you). I'm not sure if you're able to conceive of the world in anything but left v. right, but it wasn't really a left-right issue. I get you hate leftists though.

Correction: It was merely sexual experimentation, you know, like the excuse left-wingers made for Lena Dunham molesting her sister?

So now Brock Turner is a left-right issue as well? I honestly feel bad for you at this point.

People have a right to protest.

A person who is on the sexual offender registry who moves into a neighborhood should expect that sort of thing.
The guy has a scarlet A tattooed on his forehead for the rest of his life. The chalk arrow pointing to his house is practically inciting violence. No excuse for what he did, he should have served more time.

I had no idea who Lena Dunham was so i looked it up .....you're a nutter mate if you call a 7 year old girl looking at her sisters vagina because she was curious about female anatomy " molesting "

I had no idea who Lena Dunham was so i looked it up .....you're a nutter mate if you call a 7 year old girl looking at her sisters vagina because she was curious about female anatomy " molesting "

You're quite dense, 'mate'. She admitted to prying her sister's vagina open, having skin to skin contact, and fondling her. She described her own actions as pedophilic-like. Also, this happened in her teens as well, not just as a 7 year old. I didn't do any of these acts with my baby sister. Did you? Don't encourage or sanction this behavior with your children, for your sake.

Last edited:
Except there were whites on the left who were calling for his blood.

There were leftists calling for Bill Clinton's impeachment and prosecution. That doesn't mean that the overwhelming number of leftists wanted him impeached and prosecuted.

It was honestly the most racially divided situation I've personally seen/followed (I wasn't alive in the 60s, mind you). I'm not sure if you're able to conceive of the world in anything but left v. right, but it wasn't really a left-right issue. I get you hate leftists though.

You completely dodged the point I made. Once again: The majority of blacks in America identify as Democrat/liberal. You just said that it broke down along racial lines; blacks in support and whites opposed. If asked, how do you think those black OJ supporters would politically identify? Answer honestly now. And of course politics is relevant here. Black rightists don't have the perception that 'the white man' is out to get them. They didn't view the situation in those terms. Black leftists did. Add to that the large number of white leftists who shared these same sentiments.

Last edited:
So now Brock Turner is a left-right issue as well? I honestly feel bad for you at this point.

Yes, genius, it is a left-right issue. The left has co-opted a crime in order to peddle the 'rape culture' and 'white privilege' myth.

Im very consistent as well , i don't have much time for people on the extremes of either side of the political spectrum .

No, you're not. Your remarks above prove otherwise. If you didn't have much time for that, then you would not be in the War Room so often. Also, there is nothing 'extreme' about anything I stated, unless you find it 'extreme' to want degenerates on the left held accountable for sexual assaults and rape.

Last edited:
You're quite dense, 'mate'. She admitted to prying her sister's vagina open, having skin to skin contact, and fondling her. She described her own actions as pedophilic-like. Also, this happened in her teens as well, not just as a 7 year old. I didn't do any of these acts with my baby sister. Did you? Don't encourage or sanction this behavior with your children, for your sake.
I didn't read her biography, what little i read sounded like a 7 year old being a 7year old

Back