Lifehack: try walking around with earplugs all day

For people that wants to try what TS suggested, I have another one.

For people that need glasses, preferably below 400 degrees though. Walk around without them. You will find that the world is a much prettier place. When you can't see their faces, all the woman are beautiful.

Lifehack:
Stop calling everything that you do a "life hack"

I hate the term. I also hate "omg got facebook hacked lol" when someone gets a hold of their friend's phone or uses their laptop/computer when they step away. Go fuck yourselves!

I hacked mayberry by using my phone.

Is that a lifehack, too?

Has nothing to do with focus

more about ignoring everyone around me

For people that wants to try what TS suggested, I have another one.

For people that need glasses, preferably below 400 degrees though. Walk around without them. You will find that the world is a much prettier place. When you can't see their faces, all the woman are beautiful.

I did this my entire junior year of high school. It actually was fun.

I have to interact with other people during the day

I found a dvd rental hack. You go to the library website, then you enter a special code and get to borrow dvds for a week.
I'm waiting on season 5 of The Wire so I can finish the show. It's a useful hack now that Hollywood Video and Blockbuster are gone.
Another great hack to roll your back windows down a little when your rear window of your car is fogged up.
I also used to do dog treat hacks - you use treats to get your dog to do shit like listen to you when you tell him to sit down.

Lifehack 2....visit Sherdog with blindfold on.....this life hack is proven to extend life and increase brain matter...

I walk around with my nose closed and plopping my eardrums to jazzy beat, all day, erry day

Back