Lifehack: try walking around with earplugs all day

If you go around with one earpiece, one eyepatch, and handcuff your wrist to one ankle you will fall down immediately.

People who say "LifeHack" should be real hacked and have their lives ruined.

No mercy for this shit trend.

So you're saying deaf people are always super-focused? So they should all be billionaires with bulging biceps that have conquered entire industries, if not entire countries?

My life hack is to open the zipper and move around with my dick out pretending like I don't even know. I feel like ladies notice me a lot more. Sometimes, my dick gets stuck between the zipper but the pain is worth the attention.

I do it alot when im home and the neighborhood kids are outside with their illegal basketball goal in the road playing. They scream and holler like they are dying and god it gets old. So in goes the soft purple earplugs and away goes the athletic and explosive noise. I called my HOA about them and they wont do anything about it even though its against the rules. So the only thing I can do is get in my truck and run em all down or put in the ear plugs and be at peace.

I do it alot when im home and the neighborhood kids are outside with their illegal basketball goal in the road playing. They scream and holler like they are dying and god it gets old. So in goes the soft purple earplugs and away goes the athletic and explosive noise. I called my HOA about them and they wont do anything about it even though its against the rules. So the only thing I can do is get in my truck and run em all down or put in the ear plugs and be at peace.

What in the Motherfuck is a basketball goal??

I guess we can call an exercise that experts have been recommending to the family & friends of deaf people for years a "lifehack".

Back