Lifehack: try walking around with earplugs all day

Been doing it for some time - blocks out all the dumb shit people say ....if they are talking to you?

Simply smile and nod your head like you give two shits what their saying and continue on with your business.

This is the best thing I've heard all week, TS... Well done. I'm going to trying this over the weekend.

Lifehack:
Stop calling everything that you do a "life hack"

A fucking fork is a "life hack" to impoverished africans.

I actually used to do this when i worked for a larger constructionn company. Whether i needed them or not i always had them in. hey Ron of rons wood work if you're reading this shut the fuck up you talked so much i was forced to wear those ear plugs 8 hours a day. no capitalization because i just got off work and I'm tired. beer thirty everybody join me! end rant.

I actually used to do this when i worked for a larger constructionn company. Whether i needed them or not i always had them in. hey Ron of rons wood work if you're reading this shut the fuck up you talked so much i was forced to wear those ear plugs 8 hours a day. no capitalization because i just got off work and I'm tired. beer thirty everybody join me! end rant.

I laughed

The pressure hurts my head after a while but it's great for studying

I've been doing it since I was a kid. It's like an anxiety thing. I talk way too fucking much and if I don't have them in I'll just talk to people so I always have them in whether I'm listening to music or not.

Over-ear Sennheisers are my go to though, I don't know why when I have buds in people still want to talk to me. For some reason over ear head phones give off a sense of importance or something.

I've been doing it since I was a kid. It's like an anxiety thing. I talk way too fucking much and if I don't have them in I'll just talk to people so I always have them in whether I'm listening to music or not.

Over-ear Sennheisers are my go to though, I don't know why when I have buds in people still want to talk to me. For some reason over ear head phones give off a sense of importance or something.

He said ear plugs not headphones bruh lol

Deadening your senses and being less aware of your surroundings is a good thing now? Those lucky buggers with astigmatism have the best built in lifehacks!

Back