Liddel vs henderson: who would have won?

RockyLockridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Saw a post on an mma based instagram asking the question. I didnt tune into this sport until i was about 18 around the time of the champion ship jones era so i never really saw chucks title run with context.

Henderson was around for a while after so i was able to witness his destructive power.

In their primes, who wins?

Hendo, chuck always use his chin as his main defense and it only take one clean hbomb from hendo to put chuck out

I'll say Chuck .

k568ec.jpg

I'll Say Chuck

More Versatile striker
Good tdd
(Anyway, Hendo isn't really a good MMA wrestler)

But hey, H-Bomb Can Win Any fight

It would have been a good fight, chucks chin was a lot stranger and hendo hadn't developed the hbomb quite a much at that point in his career.

Close but I'd go chuck. He's a little quicker on the draw.

Prime Hendo takes it imho. Indestructible chin + iron will + serious KO power isn't the best match-up for Chuck. Would be a great fight.

Hendo. But really i could see either guy catching the other. My money's just on Hendo to do it first.

Chuck - easy. Bigger, longer, power in both hands. Incredible TD defense. He smokes Hendo in 2. Hendo was a smaller version of Couture......
chuck-liddell-knockout.gif

How come this fight never happened? I'm going with Chuck on this one. It could go either way but Chuck was the master at TDD and counter striking. Hendo has the HBomb but his striking over all is not spectacular. He just has crazy power. Chuck had crazy power also but i think his striking was better.

Chuck.

He was one of the best strikers at countering opponents back then, he would have seen that h bomb coming a mile away and planned for it.

He also had faster hands, better puncher with his weak hand, and better kicks.

The only way we will ever know is if a qualified Sherdog psychoanalyst could please come in here and determine who was actually more shook in this encounter:

844077955_small.jpg

Back