Social Liberals really messed up by supporting Hamas over Israel

Well least 2 people ITT stood by it and 2 were banned, one I recall for going off the deep end full white hood in that original 10/7 thread. A couple people were probably trolling. I take @Andy Capp at his word that he clicked before he knew everything, we don't see eye to eye very much, but I think he generally has good intentions.
Likely trolling. Would guess we don't have but one or two that would support attacks on civilians. Andy is good peeps and we don't agree on most things. I believe him here as well.

I don't "100% support Hamas" but I liked that post because I find K1levelgrappler's irreverent posting very funny even when he says messed up stuff like that. Can't speak for anyone else but for me it doesn't go deeper than that. FWIW I feel like fairly soon after the attacks it was apparent that atrocities were committed especially at the music festival though I think its plausible that many of those posters didn't know at that point.

So yeah for the record Hamas is bad because their political program is a dead end, they make no distinction between combatants and non-combatants, and their goal is to ignite a race war between Arabs and Jews and all of this was known before Oct 7th.
lol.

Well least 2 people ITT stood by it and 2 were banned, one I recall for going off the deep end full white hood in that original 10/7 thread. A couple people were probably trolling. I take @Andy Capp at his word that he clicked before he knew everything, we don't see eye to eye very much, but I think he generally has good intentions.
Likely trolling. Would guess we don't have but one or two that would support attacks on civilians. Andy is good peeps and we don't agree on most things. I believe him here as well.
Thank you.

I believe he had no idea who Hamas was, and was just stepping in line with his super cool leftist buddies. Not much of a defense, though.

Capper 100% behind Hamas from literally the day of the initial massacre.

<6>
Well, that's hopefully a weird kind of sarcasm for the sake of humor since you didn't even tag me, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it's a big fat lie in any event, just for the record.

Last edited:
I believe he had no idea who Hamas was, and was just stepping in line with his super cool leftist buddies. Not much of a defense, though.
Come on bruh...

Come on bruh...
Come on what? The guy is a leftist drone, and just followed the crowd. There's not some super complex reasoning for him liking a post that said "I 100% support Hamas", other than sheer ignorance and partisanship.

I'd give that pass to trolls like @Wadtucket, who doesn't give a fuck about anything and is just here for the lulz, but he ain't that guy. There is no "context" to take into consideration here. It wasn't even a jokey post with room for interpretation. He's just trying to justify it with his usual bullshit, because he got caught being a piece of shit. It's a routine of his.

Come on what? The guy is a leftist drone, and just followed the crowd. There's not some super complex reasoning for him liking a post that said "I 100% support Hamas", other than sheer ignorance and partisanship.

I'd give that pass to trolls like @Wadtucket, who doesn't give a fuck about anything and is just here for the lulz, but he ain't that guy. There is no "context" to take into consideration here. It wasn't even a jokey post with room for interpretation. He's just trying to justify it with his usual bullshit, because he got caught being a piece of shit. It's a routine of his.
I mentioned some of these things previously but knee jerk happens and even liking a buds post happens.... I don't get hung up on those things in here. If someone clarifies or changes position based on new data then I will usually accept that (trolls excluded). I'm fine with leftist peeps and actually prefer to talk to peeps I don't agree. Life is much more interesting that way. I call'em how I see'em bud and no reason to doubt him here. He has given his response so...

This whole fiasco really divided the Left, meanwhile, as usual, the right were all united on the correct side of humanity.

Bad people on both sides but at this point what Israel is doing is indefensible. Netanyahu is a monster.

This is about good people taking out the terrorists and their supporters that attacked them. If you feel sad for the terrorists, then maybe you are the problem.

tenor.gif

This is about good people taking out the terrorists and their supporters that attacked them. If you feel sad for the terrorists, then maybe you are the problem.

tenor.gif

22K Palestinians are dead dude. And then you post a clip of the guy who supports it? C'mon Man! Wake up. Not all people on the right support sending money to Israel so we can get involved in another war.

22K Palestinians are dead dude. And then you post a clip of the guy who supports it? C'mon Man! Wake up. Not all people on the right support sending money to Israel so we can get involved in another war.

Dude, Show me ONE video of military Israelis driving around with naked dead bodies of Muslims in the backs of trucks while civilians Israelis laugh, cheer, and spit on those dead bodies.

I'll wait.

Dude, Show me ONE video of military Israelis driving around with naked dead bodies of Muslims in the backs of trucks while civilians Israelis laugh, cheer, and spit on those dead bodies.

I'll wait.

That's wrong as well. May those that do that burn in hell. There have been plenty of videos of Israelis mocking people in Gaza dying, and I don't support that either. War brings out the worst of humanity on both sides.

That's wrong as well. May those that do that burn in hell. There have been plenty of videos of Israelis mocking people in Gaza dying, and I don't support that either. War brings out the worst of humanity on both sides.

I don't care. You sneak into my home and rape my kids and burn my house down, you and everyone that supports you will go down.

I don't care. You sneak into my home and rape my kids and burn my house down, you and everyone that supports you will go down.

Yes....

if you' rePalestinian and your family gets blown apart and home turned to rubble it's the exact same no? You target them and everyone who supports them goes down.

Same shit different teams

Alot of people seem to only try walk in one teams shoes... and never give thought to the other

Back