• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Liberal santa sends young boy away in tears after refusing to gift him a nerf gun for Christmas

My wife recently told me she wouldn't let our kids play with toy guns and I was actually fine with it. It's not like people are hunting for sustenance anymore, it's not a symbol of being a man. It's a tool designed to take away life. Why glorify that do developing minds?
I hunt for food and I stay armed for self defense. If you choose to live as a defenseless beta who lets his wife make the rules and couldn't round up a meal without a grocery store or restaurant, that's your stupid mistake.

My wife recently told me she wouldn't let our kids play with toy guns and I was actually fine with it. It's not like people are hunting for sustenance anymore, it's not a symbol of being a man. It's a tool designed to take away life. Why glorify that do developing minds?
Kids wont grow up glorifying guns unless you teach them to, and denying kids something that most other kids get to play with will oftentimes make them feel left out, wich will increase anti social behaviour and risk of them growing up more likely to do bad things. Boys will be boys and guns/swords have and will always be popular. Most kids dont grow up to be serial killers if you treat them like normal children.

No Santa should ever agree or disagree to any gift. They should act like they are taking it into consideration and the kid will see on Christmas morning. They don't know the parent's financial situation, politics, or if the parents are done christmas shopping and just didn't get that last thing the kid tacked on their list.

This Santa's problem isn't that he's left or right on guns, it's that he's an asshole.

What pronouns do you use, btw?

Just lol at having your wife boss you around and then running to a forum to tell the rest of us what it means to be a man.

This you? Calling a kid a baby then showing us how you aren't even allowed to have your own opinion? Your wife "told" you so. She makes the decisions with zero input from you big fella. I bet you cry more than this kid when its your time of the month.

Wow, that kid is a fucking baby. And of course his mom coddles him immediately, it's no wonder the kid is so soft. Kind of brings up an interesting question though, is there a limit to what Santa must agree to? What if the kid asked for a real knife? Is Santa supposed to immediately agree, or is he supposed to ask the parents and adopt whatever philosophy they have even if it conflicts with their own?

I bet there's some insanely awkward moments for those guys, kids asking for dead and divorced parents back and shit.

This you? Calling a kid a baby then showing us how you aren't even allowed to have your own opinion? Your wife "told" you so. She makes the decisions with zero input from you big fella. I bet you cry more than this kid when its your time of the month.

"Coddled" he says un-ironically, as he shelters his children from the dangers of Nerf.

"Coddled" he says un-ironically, as he shelters his children from the dangers of Nerf.
Same guy wasn't even allowed to read harry potter growing up. He can't bow down fast enough.

Jesus, the left leaning posters like @Slick_36 and @2DUM2TAP have exposed themselves as pussies and embarrassed themselves.

Imagine being afraid of your kid playing with a fucking nerf guy.
huh? My kid has more nerf guns than you have shirts. If they were real he'd be on a watchlist for sure.

I bought him his own paintball marker for his 14th birthday.

Last edited:
huh? My kid has more nerf guns than you have shirts. If they were real he'd be on a watchlist for sure.

I bought him his own paintball marker for his 14th birthday.

Yeah I think I was browsing through and saw comments by multiple posters and probably got you wrong by mistake. I'll edit my comment to not include you, but @Slick_36 stays. He's taking a lot of L's in this thread and it's embarrassing.

Back