• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jamahal Hill explains why he’s off UFC 303

For a guy whose been talking non-stop about Pereira on the internet, he got awfully quiet when the rematch became a possibility.

Was he playing basketball again?
The dude needs to work out something in his training and stay off the interwebz.
Pereira is doing a seminar tour and able to take a fight, whilst Hill can't even make a full camp these days.

With all the butt hurt drivel out of this dudes public mouthpiece lately, why would anyone give a fuck what more he has to say until he turns in a credibility inspiring performance. He looked like shit against Alex.
Be easy...he just woke up

With all due respect, He seems to be very fragile.
He had a tendon break in his ankle, now his ACL.. I hope he recovers soon

normally I'd agree but I honestly think Hill is the kind of guy that is just terrible at taking care of himself.. gets fat.. never stretches or warmups.. etc and that'll get u injured no matter

normally I'd agree but I honestly think Hill is the kind of guy that is just terrible at taking care of himself.. gets fat.. never stretches or warmups.. etc and that'll get u injured no matter
That makes sense. His Discipline seems to be suspect then. It only gets harder on his body as he ages

Bruh I even defended this guy before the fight from fair weather Poatan fans but my god has he been unlikeable for the last 2 weeks.

Back