• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LHW is now the worst division in the ufc

Both of those old men were coming off fights where they dominated much younger guys

Much Younger???????? Santos is 37 years old... one year younger than Jan. I don't think so.
Adesanya is younger but he is a MW that should have stayed at MW. Adesanya weighed in at 200.5 lbs for UFC 259. This means he probably weighed a huge amount less than Jan on fight night.

Both Jan and Glover are lucky to have owned a belt.

Dude wins a championship in the UFC and Sherdog's immediate reaction is to bash him.

"fans"

who is honestly a "fan" of glover? Like Im sure hes cool dude but I've never cared about him. You can also be happy for him and realize the division kind of declined from when Gustaffson, Jones, Cormier, Johnson were at the top of the division.

who is honestly a "fan" of glover? Like Im sure hes cool dude but I've never cared about him. You can also be happy for him and realize the division kind of declined from when Gustaffson, Jones, Cormier, Johnson were at the top of the division.

I'm 100% a fan of his and have been for a while.

He checks alot of boxes for me in regard to why I like fighters

WW is really looking weak atm....two divisions that were so deep during GSP and Jone's reign.

Fuck these disrespectful fans like OP. Glover has been a top 10 fighter for like a decade plus, that is not a journeyman.

Ankalaev is coming. Jiri, Glover, and everyone else better take notice.

Ankalaev looks to me like the best LHW in the UFC currently. Lots seem to think it's Jiri cause of his flashy striking but he has a lot more holes in his game than Ankalaev.

Ankalaev looks to me like the best LHW in the UFC currently. Lots seem to think it's Jiri cause of his flashy striking but he has a lot more holes in his game than Ankalaev.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Fighters like Ankalaev are tailor made to beat flashy, aggressive strikers like Jiri. Everything is crisp and his counters are incredibly sharp.

HW is still the worst. But yeah, LHW is second worst. Has been for awhile now.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Fighters like Ankalaev are tailor made to beat flashy, aggressive strikers like Jiri. Everything is crisp and his counters are incredibly sharp.

That and his wrestling seems to be among the best at LHW in the UFC. The more well rounded guy that also has better wrestling has a big advantage.

i guess thats why Krylov turned him into a panic wreslter

at least we dont have to hear about that annoying polish power nonsense anymore.

why not use that strength and power to stop a takedown from a 42 year old journeyman?

Very bad performance from JAN

Its a shame a 42 yo journeyman is the champ now (but gus still not and will never be, gus who beat glover efforlesly, jones who beat both of them ahahaha)

Nothing about glover he is a nice guy, a good fighter overall, im happy for him, im talking skillwise, age wise, performance wise, division wise, etc wise

JIRI need to save this division
Lies. Hw is the worst

Back