• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social LGBTQ+ Calls for violence

It's a meme dude. I don't think it speaks for every gay person.

Nobody claimed it was representative of the country you retard. We claimed there is a growing number of trans activist calling for violence and there is.

What evidence is there that it is a growing number and significant?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...etary-resigns-tweet-shooting-transphobes.html

People more worried about transphobes than they are that a mass shooter just murdered children.

All women like small dicks.

052084f62aa0715da94068e69f80c105dd1368.jpg

A growing and concerning number of women hate pizza.

young-beautiful-brunette-woman-holding-box-italian-pizza-over-white-background-angry-face-negative-sign-showing-dislike-226118173.jpg

At least you admit you like small penis <puh-lease75>

Its not going to go well for them. This loser got fired from his government job because of this stunt.

Apparently it was too much even for the Biden administration.

Mate, I've literally seen thousands of comments like that from Americans.

It generally involves "If you want my gun, come and get it!"

I mean, there are enough of those posts here, on Sherdog, let alone the wider world, where there are many, many, many more.

I don't agree with either that dingus in your post, or the retards threatening to shoot law enforcement officers that threaten their firearms, but let's have a little self-awareness here. You're posting to chuds who make the exact same posts.

All women like small dicks.

052084f62aa0715da94068e69f80c105dd1368.jpg

A growing and concerning number of women hate pizza.

young-beautiful-brunette-woman-holding-box-italian-pizza-over-white-background-angry-face-negative-sign-showing-dislike-226118173.jpg

No one is making this argument based on one thing so your point is nonsensical. Explain to me why the governors press secretary felt comfortable posting that right after the mass shooting? That's the point. Trans activists are publically making excuses for violence. They literally say there is a genocide on trans people.

There's always exceptions but the rhetoric is far too prevalent. You even see it from positions of government like AOC.

I don't have time to go get links right now but I suggest you go to the trans shooter threads and check out all of the activists putting blame on the transphobes and encouraging violence.

Well isn't that a bitch.

You got all this time to post ridiculous claims but no time to back any of them up.

Well isn't that a bitch.

You got all this time to post ridiculous claims but no time to back any of them up.

I was at work at the time I made that post and now I am home. I have since showed one awful tweet from the Arizona governors press secretary right after a trans shooter killed children. Do you really deny this is a problem and how much evidence for it do you need to see?

No one is making this argument based on one thing so your point is nonsensical. Explain to me why the governors press secretary felt comfortable posting that right after the mass shooting? That's the point. Trans activists are publically making excuses for violence. They literally say there is a genocide on trans people.
Part of the dynamic is immediately after the murders the anti trans rhetoric was already high.

And it’s often noted after a mass murder that the killer was bullied. It’s not an excuse. It’s a factor though.

people are worried about mass shootings AND trans phobia and it’s impact on people.

again both sides need to be more thoughtful and compassionate.

Part of the dynamic is immediately after the murders the anti trans rhetoric was already high.

And it’s often noted after a mass murder that the killer was bullied. It’s not an excuse. It’s a factor though.

people are worried about mass shootings AND trans phobia and it’s impact on people.

again both sides need to be more thoughtful and compassionate.

Lol Yeah ok.

Mate, I've literally seen thousands of comments like that from Americans.

It generally involves "If you want my gun, come and get it!"

I mean, there are enough of those posts here, on Sherdog, let alone the wider world, where there are many, many, many more.

I don't agree with either that dingus in your post, or the retards threatening to shoot law enforcement officers that threaten their firearms, but let's have a little self-awareness here. You're posting to chuds who make the exact same posts.
That dude is on another level than people making comments about their rights to own a gun. He posted that after one of his comrades just finished shooting children. Not too mention he's bat shit crazy going on about trans genocide and trans day of vengence.

That dude is on another level than people making comments about their rights to own a gun. He posted that after one of his comrades just finished shooting children. Not too mention he's bat shit crazy going on about trans genocide and trans day of vengence.

I believe you about the 'bat shit crazy', but surely you've seen posts like that from pro-gun people directly after (to use your bias) 'one of their comrades just finished shooting'?

For gun supporters, right after a shooting is often the best time to show their support for guns (or at least, show their fury towards anti-gun legislature).

I believe you about the 'bat shit crazy', but surely you've seen posts like that from pro-gun people directly after (to use your bias) 'one of their comrades just finished shooting'?

For gun supporters, right after a shooting is often the best time to show their support for guns (or at least, show their fury towards anti-gun legislature).
Yeah, but still thats not the same as someone making borderline terroristic threats. We have a gun culture, its in our constitution and most agree its not extreme. A more fair example would be for someone to come out with a support video for someone that just shot up an abortion clinic. I think most on the right would have issues with something like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
138cfh
Back