Elections Meme Thread V107 BIDEN/TRUMP debate countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
448982657_1027287545432614_9055427623999577678_n.jpg

Little bit of that. But also people.are very entitled and rude with food service employees and tend to forget that everyone's breaking point is different. Most people will tolerate the verbal abuse but you throw a drink or hot food at someone and all bets are off.

I have had to tell a customer or 2 that I strongly recommend not jumping my counter and getting physical with my employees it's not going to go how you think it is. At my shop we will defend each other and my crew is aware of this policy. We're very quick to refund you and kick you out if you get rowdy and the police station is right across the street as well.

Customers are wild dude. Lot of concealed weapons in the pizza game and its for good reason
Great. Now I want pizza.

And I had pizza yesterday.

Fights at fast food restaurants (and Waffle House) are as American as apple pie.

I heard about lots of fights at the Denny's in Auburn, California in the 90's. I mean, I was in the fights, but I heard about them because I was blacked out and had to be told after the fact. NorCal mountains in the 90's was a good time.

I heard about lots of fights at the Denny's in Auburn, California in the 90's. I mean, I was in the fights, but I heard about them because I was blacked out and had to be told after the fact. NorCal mountains in the 90's was a good time.

I grew up in Roseville and spent a shit ton of time in the Sierras (skiing / dirt bike riding / rafting the Upper America (Placerville side). I know that Denny's and the Burger King Otto owned (RIP). NorCal was a fighting area in the 1980's - 1990's. Especially in the bars... because it was usually 7-1 ratio guys vs. gals.

She hot!

But that statue isn't about women and girls being dumb enough to be bull fighters, it's about the stock exchange and gender inequality lol

To be stupid enough to actually face down and fight bulls, you basically have to be male because... suicidal hubris lol

The whole thing is a silly male fantasy.

Women aren't generally that dumb, men histotically are.

2AE0A7E000000578-0-image-a-49_1438002334081.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back