Media LFA 121: Brown vs. Jones

Chris Brown vs. Steve Jones

• Total voters
nate-quarry-run.gif

<EdgyBrah>
main-qimg-061f34dae3beff2380857d121b521770

<mma3>

Uh... I think I just got a bag of chexmix that doesn't have pretzels in it...

Johns round for sure

Was that last knee strike legal? Seemed unnecessary to even throw at that point if it wasn't.

They literally changed the picture since I posted that. When I looked it was a much bigger guy with boxing gloves and a chest tattoo.

on the tapology result page it still shows the boxer, you click his name it changes to that picture. weird
KVhQ1pf.png

Edit: now they changed that picture also

They literally changed the picture since I posted that. When I looked it was a much bigger guy with boxing gloves and a chest tattoo.

Edit: This guy

Michael_Cyr.jpg
on the tapology result page it still shows the boxer, you click his name it changes to that picture. weird
KVhQ1pf.png

That's hilarious. That guy at least have the same name?

Not the most exciting fight, but dominant performance by Johns. Imposed his will and broke Phillips by grapple smoother for 3 rounds.

Odds were pretty rough for the event tbh. The Cyr cash in would have been excellent at +450 on my Vbookie event, sadly no one chose his money line. Guiterrez received the most bets.

OGC.406bd0b901293349add85fec2d0069c3

<Dany07>
I have a few bets in mind for tomorrow night. Do you have a few on your radar? It's been months since I've bet by the way.

Back