Media LFA 121: Brown vs. Jones

Chris Brown vs. Steve Jones

• Total voters
Kattar +5.5 pts at even odds is insane tomorrow.
I think I understand that kinda bet... that's the Round Scoring spread right? If so that is bonkers.
I have a few bets in mind for tomorrow night. Do you have a few on your radar? It's been months since I've bet by the way.
Giga's Money Line is pretty good. I like his T/KO odds as well. Royval money line seems good and I personally have Sherman to win against Collier and he's a slight underdog.

I think I understand that kinda bet... that's the Round Scoring spread right? If so that is bonkers.
It's a pointspread. So if Giga wins via 48-47 across the board scores, Kattar cashes. That's a highly probable result.

Giga's Money Line is pretty good. I like his T/KO odds as well. Royval money line seems good and I personally have Sherman to win against Collier and he's a slight underdog.
That's the exact 2 I was looking at putting a little down on, Royal And Giga. I saw Sherman and Collier but I had no idea who to go with.

Appreciate it.

ring girl on the left is on Xanax lol
Thank you. Twas sus and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.
It's a pointspread. So if Giga wins via 48-47 across the board scores, Kattar cashes. That's a highly probable result.
Ok, I just read up on 'handicap' betting, that's fascinating.
Sherman has consistently disappointed me in his career, and Collier has looked shockingly good since losing to Aspinall. Pass.
Fair enough.
---
These guys are going strong

looked like some back of the head shots before finish

Watching it, you could tell Brown was the better fighter but his size advantage makes me reserve judgement

Jones looked kinda like he was in a little too heavy a weight class

85523-2628139.png

giphy.gif

Thanks All The PBP ™ , Yeeew !

I fell asleep jus before the main (was bout at 50 hrs no sleep) and muh brain jus shut off.

Will toss it up in a short and looking forward to the best Name in MMA!

GIGA!

Brown is such a weird fighter, spams non powerful kicks constantly but somehow still wins a fair bit.

My boy Coria let me down, but at least he lost to something cool.

Back