Media LFA 121: Brown vs. Jones

Chris Brown vs. Steve Jones

• Total voters
I love how they act like it's Hot and New...

whatyearisit-cardiac.gif
true but ...
If cloud computing dominates the personal computers of the world its 2035 and its a Hellscape of a global Microsoft/IT dictatorship.

No sound pays off again. I thought to myself "he's very animated, I wonder what's going on here" and went and got a beer.

But I think the most important thing we need to talk about right now is that dudes mullett and goatee... kinda unfuckingbelievable to rock both.
100% agree
these are the important issues
<Y2JSmirk>

true but ...
If cloud computing dominates the personal computers of the world its 2035 and its a Hellscape of a global Microsoft/IT dictatorship.

I would think most folks use some cloud features whether they know it or not.

But yea Hellscape is commin...

Welcome to the GodNet!

Welcome to the GodNet!
cloud features are one thing .The cloud replacing hardware? .... fuck that i wanna own my shit

but yeah hellscape is coming no matter what excited for it bro, like you said before im bored stir the pot with an apocalypse come on lets go .

Welcome to the GodNet!
cloud features are one thing .The cloud replacing hardware? .... fuck that i wanna own my shit

but yeah hellscape is coming no matter what excited for it bro, like you said before im bored stir the pot with an apocalypse come on lets go .
It was pretty much a guarantee when we found out Alanis Morrisette was God. She had ONE GOOD ALBUM (Okay...GREAT ALBUM) But that's it!
dogma-head.gif

--

Gonna go 10-6 Cyr, but the judges might have scored it 10-9 for either guy...

1-1 maybe? if it was 2-0 anyone I'd assume that'd be Coria. Lot of damage (esp visbile) taken by Cyr in rnd 2 and I do think he is slower now.

I think mullet man needs to finish this fight to win

TWISTER FROM ILLEGAL FENCE GRAB?! COME ON!!!

edit: Well, good enough... what a scrap.

Back