Lewis vs Nascimento PBP

1-1, Mateusz looking slower/gassed, and having problems seeing. Even in his takedowns he's getting reversed/Ferreira is getting up effortlessly.

Well, another victory to livebet hedging. Another hype train derailed as well. Definitely technique + cardio difference.

Congratulations to Diego Ferreira for finding a fountain of youth at tender age of 39. He added about 50% to his normal cardio, 20% to strength and chin seems better than when he was in his twenties.

Dont expect anyone to get busted anytime soon.

Thanks Ulberg. I needed that.

Don't chase your losses, especially on an unproven guy against a UFC veteran who is fighting in his hometown.

Ruziboev is finish or bust.
Good advice. I chased in UFC 299 and it worked. I dont have a lot of experience gambling

Good luck! The fight disappeared from my site, so I might have to just watch and enjoy.
EDIT: Fight still missing. I did some refreshes and THOUGHT that I got it, but instead the bet went on Nascimento. Hopefully I luck out on this mishap.

Last edited:
Ok, it's back. Go Ruz!

It may not mean much, but it looks like 2 weight category difference
1715476599441.png

Honestly, based on dmg criteria I think Ruz deserves the round. The takedowns, crowd reaction, top control, and possible hometown judging bias means that it's probably 1-0 Buckley though.
He was eating some heavy knees and hooks though. I think Ruz might start landing more frequently now.

That one was definitely Buckleys. So PROBABLY 2-0 Buckley.
I don't know why, but it still feels like he's gonna get KOd lol.

Back