Lewis is way, way easier opponent for Jailton than Blaydes

Almeida should get it done on paper but you never know. HW is very inconsistent and anything can happen. Especially if it's Lewis...

The timing on Lewis's uppercut was incredible. Didn't think he could do something like that.

If Lewis shows up, he can be really dangerous for anyone.

If he doesn't show up, he can still be dangerous. Ala Volkov.

2 cents.

Hope everyone get a refund after this shit show and they fight with an empty arena. Malhadinho AND Brazilians deserves someone better. I'm advising all my friends to do that and probably their friends will follow suit also.
So, you want the whole event postponed?
I guess that's doable.

So, you want the whole event postponed?
I guess that's doable.
A better fighter for Jailton and Brazilians in general is enough to maintain a card, no? Derrick Lewis is definitely not enough.

As a Lewis fan I hate that he is taking this fight. He's going to get wrestle fucked. Probably just wants the check

A better fighter for Jailton and Brazilians in general is enough to maintain a card, no? Derrick Lewis is definitely not enough.
No objection, but are any superior opponents available? By November 4th that is.

Edit: I thought there was less time left than there really is. Sure they could try to find someone else. But they have probably ceased searching.

No objection, but are any superior opponents available? By November 4th that is.

Edit: I thought there was less time left than there really is. Sure they could try to find someone else. But they have probably ceased searching.
Gane, Aspinall, Volkov, Spivak and Tuivasa "only". Let Lewis dance on his underpants in the USA, too easy for Malhadinho.

For the op…..and the sky is blue. I think everyone knows blades is a much tougher fight than Lewis for almeida. Because blades has the wrestling chops that’s his specialty. It’s pretty easy to see what is going to happen in this fight. Almedia is going to take Lewis down within 10 to 15 seconds and then it will be over with in a matter of seconds to maybe a couple minutes.

Another 1st round finish for Jailton

Almeida is a very smart fighter, Lewis has no chance

Almeida just have to front kick and double leg

All it takes for Jailton for keep at bay is to see Lewis signal the upper cut. All of his takedown entries are the same. I see a definite path for Lewis to make this look easy.

So you meant to say "The last time that I watched Lewis being grapple fucked was by Cormier".

You know, the difference between stating fact and showing ignorance

Apply yourself, kid.

{<jordan}<JackieThumbsUp>

I don’t know about easier as Lewis is a master of Just Stand Up.

But Blaydes is a better wrestler than anyone Almeida has faced yet.

I feel like Lewis and Blaydes are approximately equal challenges that bring different skillsets to the table. Blaydes is a good wrestler but is chinny and Lewis is really tough and hits extremely hard but is lacking in technical skills

Back