Rumored Let's talk PEDs, how, how many and why?

It is no doubt an epidemic in pretty much any physical sport

I kind of half understand why fighters use PED's, winning means better pay, endorsements, keeping your job etc.

However, the risks (outside of suspension and banning) are pretty damn high. There have been so many documented cases of long term damaging health effects from steroids, it would scare the crap out of me.

I train daily and in my mid 50's it's getting harder every year to stay in decent shape. I've thought about getting a prescription for TRT but from what I have read when you stop it, your body has trouble producing testosterone naturally, and there are potential cardio vascular side effects.

Fighters don't seem to care about the long term health risks.

For TRT usage, you should be microdosing. That will minimize adverse health effects. Traditional dosing by doctors is silly as they administer a huge dose, that then tapers off. It's a feast or famine schedule which is stupid.

Microdosing involves daily shots with tiny amounts which simply gives your body what it needs on a daily basis, rather than putting the body into a massive overdose situation.

Also, microdosing works better when using insulin needs and subcutaneous shots rather than intramuscular shots.

Back