Rumored Let's talk PEDs, how, how many and why?

Bodybuilders acknowledge all of them take PEDs. Except natty Mike Hearn.

My point is you can just look at people and know they are on PEDs. You look at Ronnie Coleman, and you know he's on steroids. Same with Overeem. Same with Lesnar. Both popped, of course. But the same is true of someone like Ngannou -- obvious steroid users who always passes USADA tests. That means the tests are a farce.

I've said before that a sports league has to have either close to 0% steroid users or close to 100% steroid users. You can't have a scenario in the middle because talent can't make up for PEDs in the upper echelon of skill.

Do you want to see videos of UFC fighters injecting testosterone into their glutes or something?

By this logic, we can't say that pro bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler are not juicing because we've never seen absolute proof that they are.

Anyway, all pro athletes use PEDs. You probably suck at sports and never played at a level where people were juicing.
Sorry but you are an idiot. by your logic every single athlete at the olympics was juiced to the gills. Mr Olympia has testing but its a joke and not usada. Why are big names getting caught. Dillashaw, Mir, Jones, Overeem, etc. What happened to Overeem when usada came in dumbass. His physique changed noticeably. You clearly took peds but still failed at sport where you were likely beaten by clean athletes. Lols

My point is you can just look at people and know they are on PEDs. You look at Ronnie Coleman, and you know he's on steroids. Same with Overeem. Same with Lesnar. Both popped, of course. But the same is true of someone like Ngannou -- obvious steroid users who always passes USADA tests. That means the tests are a farce.

I've said before that a sports league has to have either close to 0% steroid users or close to 100% steroid users. You can't have a scenario in the middle because talent can't make up for PEDs in the upper echelon of skill.
Lesnar and Ubereem were busted by usada….

Sorry but you are an idiot. by your logic every single athlete at the olympics was juiced to the gills.

Correct, at least for sports where PEDs are an advantage. I could see skateboarders and surfers being relatively free of PEDs.

MMA is obviously a sport where PEDs are a huge advantage, which means all the top athletes will be using them.

More dumbass logic. Some athletes have muscular bodies. some do not. Askren is an example of someone who would look shit even while on the juice. Guys like woodley, etc can get muscle definition with little training. Its called genetics.

Lesnar and Ubereem were busted by usada….

I know. My point is that Ngannou is as obvious a steroid user as Lesnar or Ubereem but has never been popped by USADA. That means their tests are a joke.

I know. My point is that Ngannou is as obvious a steroid user as Lesnar or Ubereem but has never been popped by USADA. That means their tests are a joke.
You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Very good point.

Sorry but you are an idiot. by your logic every single athlete at the olympics was juiced to the gills. Mr Olympia has testing but its a joke and not usada. Why are big names getting caught. Dillashaw, Mir, Jones, Overeem, etc. What happened to Overeem when usada came in dumbass. His physique changed noticeably. You clearly took peds but still failed at sport where you were likely beaten by clean athletes. Lols

Once again, doping isn't only about muscle mass... you can use doping for several purpose, not only muscle mass.

Why do people keep making such naive comments ? It's amazing...

More dumbass logic. Some athletes have muscular bodies. some do not. Askren is an example of someone who would look shit even while on the juice. Guys like woodley, etc can get muscle definition with little training. Its called genetics.

Indeed but until a certain limit... when you look like a beef, it's not about natural differences between individuals, but about doping...

I mean like this :

bobsapp_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:
Nearly 100% of the guys you've heard of use them. Alot of mid tier guys don't. I'm sure a lot of low level guys do too.

The ones who don't specifically use anabolic steroids still take several supplements. Unbelievably there probably are a few who are all natural but not very many.

Been around high level gyms in MMA and boxing.... it's at minimum 80% probably closer to 95% . People who righteously defend the super obvious ones that haven't been caught like Ngannou I don't understand. Reminds me of people who think Bolt / Phelps were clean... but I heard that same song and dance about Bonds, McGwire, Armstrong etc.

Time will tell, with retroactive testing becoming sophisticated I'm sure they would find all your favorites were doing it as well :/

Here are some people who've never pissed dirty
-wVu7rIhsTg5oZKAFPZDkz8ftv7DlyeqxQnhogxMq8A.jpg

KrxDLUq.jpg

lF8GQw7.jpg

Top two abs
usa_today_10131683.0.jpg

Top right ab
36BD21B500000578-3716667-image-a-18_1469949349869.jpg

Fully exonerated by USADA
phENU0e.jpg

pfj94kb5nmp51.jpg

jessica-andrade.jpg

i
That tit on Israel says it all. Mine did the same thing, just gino on one side, and it's more common to just have one side believe it or not. Mine was on my left though.

Here are some people who've never pissed dirty
-wVu7rIhsTg5oZKAFPZDkz8ftv7DlyeqxQnhogxMq8A.jpg

KrxDLUq.jpg

lF8GQw7.jpg

Top two abs
usa_today_10131683.0.jpg

Top right ab
36BD21B500000578-3716667-image-a-18_1469949349869.jpg

Fully exonerated by USADA
phENU0e.jpg

pfj94kb5nmp51.jpg

jessica-andrade.jpg

i
Yep. It’s easy to bypass USADA when you got the $

Know when you’re being tested and cut back on the juice. Benefits will hang around for months and you’ll test clean.

Yep. It’s easy to bypass USADA when you got the $

Know when you’re being tested and cut back on the juice. Benefits will hang around for months and you’ll test clean.
How do you know when you’re being tested with random drug testing?

Back