• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lets talk about Stipe's horrible striking defense (again)

No, it is OK to tap when a world class bjj fighter has you in a fully locked sub and your chances of escaping are non existant.

It is not OK to tap to strikes because you panicked.

I know I got it..

Fedor is allowed to quit whenever he wants..

GSP is NOT.. Your hypocrisy has been well defined..

I know I got it..

Fedor is allowed to quit whenever he wants..

GSP is NOT.. Your hypocrisy has been well defined..

You're still not getting it: It's OK to quit when you've lost the fight, not when you panic. GSP could have still defend himself, but he would rather reach out for the mat to tap instead of covering his face.

I mean Fedor didn't tap after being mounted by Bigfoot. GSP would have panicked and tapped very quickly.

Last edited:
Factually incorrect: He had 10+ years of mileage and was visibly declining since he was in Pride.

Stipe was in his prime when Struve/DC embarrased him though.

Fedor > Stipe.

Just facts.

Yet here you are including Stipe's loss against Ngannou despite him equally having 10+ years of mileage and visibly declining for years.

Me thinks you're just biased.

Fedor was in his prime in Strikeforce, he just got exposed in a non-shady org against legit competition.
Fedor was in his prime in Strikeforce, he just got exposed in a non-shady org against legit competition.
Lmao legit competition as in juiced u mean right? Cuz Werdum, Bigfoot and Hendo were all in the sauce when they beat Fedor.

I'll never understand the rent-free mentality of some haters on this site. And I mean towards any given fighter, not just one. It just boggles my mind.

Nothing you showed is remotely as embarrassing as getting stanky legged by a pro wrestler with a .500 record

282jlz6_jpg_medium.gif

or getting mauled on the feet and ground by a guy DC and Cain destroyed in 1 round each

4_medium_medium.gif

or getting slept by a 40 year old MW who got dominated by Jake Shields lmao

hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif
Won't lie I legit cracked up at this, Fedor was also only 33 when this happened which is very young for HW.

Truth is HW is and always has been the worst weight class.

Damn, forgot to include getting slept by a Bellator LHW...or Mitrione lol

Also, who can forget this gem against Maldonado, a journeyman LHW who Stipe sparked in 30 seconds?

CreativeElderlyHawk-size_restricted.gif

Fabio maldanado was a pro boxer

Mitrione KOd Lewis in 40 seconds. At least Fedor dropped him too in a rare double knockdown but a 40yo Fedor was too washed to recover quick enough

Meanwhile Francis in his prime got outclassed and shut out by Derrick Lewis
Prime PRIDE Fedor almost got submitted by Mark Hunt, possibly the worst grappler in MMA history lmao. Ngannou finishes that submission on Bumdor rather easily imo

Then got wrecked three times in a row by a pre-prime Werdum, Bigfoot (lol), and Hendo (double lol)

While you guys are over here showing off how shitty your GOATs are with embarrassing highlight reels, I challenge anyone here to put out a highlight reel of Ngannou’s most embarrassing moments...

That’s right there are barely any other than some simple ass GnP by Stipe that did no damage.

War Ngannou, the future HW GOAT and MMA GOAT

the moment ngannou loses all those gifs of him flailing around will surface.

we have not had a HW GOAT its just that simple, they are contenders.

Yet here you are including Stipe's loss against Ngannou despite him equally having 10+ years of mileage and visibly declining for years.

Me thinks you're just biased.

Actually I have acknowledged that Stipe is no longer in his prime. But I don't think he has declined as steeply as Fedor after his first defeat.

Won't lie I legit cracked up at this, Fedor was also only 33 when this happened which is very young for HW.

Truth is HW is and always has been the worst weight class.

Age =/= prime.

That's basic MMA knowledge.

Prime PRIDE Fedor almost got submitted by Mark Hunt, possibly the worst grappler in MMA history lmao. Ngannou finishes that submission on Bumdor rather easily imo

Then got wrecked three times in a row by a pre-prime Werdum, Bigfoot (lol), and Hendo (double lol)

Ngannou got outstruck by Derrick Lewis.

He's piece of cake for Fedor.

Back