Lets post some of our favorite fights because Coronavirus

Was going to post some the Vasques vs Marquez wars. Can’t seem to find them.
Yeah, Showtime took those down years ago and no one has ever reposted them. Pretty crazy for such a classic series.

Just a suggestion - maybe use spoilers tags if uploading more than one fight in order to stop the lag.

Anyhow,

DLH vs Shane 1 - about as good as it gets and I believe that these version of Shane and Oscar beat both manny and floyd.

Vargas vs Oscar - Great fight. Was worried early as Fernando was muscling Oscar in those first 3-4 rds - am a fan of Oscar the boxer not the promoter.

Manny vs Juan 4 - 6rd War ending with one of the most iconic KO's ever. Those 24/7 countdowns were great as well. Miss HBO boxing.

JMM vs Robbie Peden - JMM causing Robbie to puke up blood from the body shots.

JMM vs Michael Katsidis - god damn this was a war. JMM, IMO, the best combination puncher ever.

This one hardly makes any sense.

Since there's no new boxing coming down the pipe for a bit, lets post some good fights that people may have missed or forgotten.Boxing, mma, K1 - whatever is cool.
War here-

How about Adamek vs Briggs

jGQjjT7.gif

Good times when boxers was on steroids and not afraid

When I saw the thread title I thought of Trinidad vs Vargas because it was as close as it gets to a back and forth war (although it’s already been posted).

I also thought of Hopkins vs Trinidad because it’s a great example of a guy at the top of the P4P list getting systematically broken down and taken apart by a master boxer.

The obvious but still a classic;

3-27-42
Louis-Simon II
Joe Louis(52-1)
Abe Simon(36-9-1)

Abe Simon couldve been a UFC HW champ.
6'4 82in reach 260lbs and looked like a bear
View attachment 751429

Thanks for this. Damn, Abe Simon indeed looked like a grizzly, and this is the pre-roids era.

Below a video which (in my opinion) is the best breakdown of Joe Louis' technique. He made it look so easy

Yeah, Showtime took those down years ago and no one has ever reposted them. Pretty crazy for such a classic series.
Ever seen Lester Ellis vs Barry Michaels? It's an Aussie classic. Lester was the better boxer and bigger puncher but Michaels was tough experienced and hungry.

Ever seen Lester Ellis vs Barry Michaels? It's an Aussie classic. Lester was the better boxer and bigger puncher but Michaels was tough experienced and hungry.
Nope but i got a shitload of time to watch it so I'll check it out lol

Not sure. Doesn't ring a bell.

Back