Lets post some of our favorite fights because Coronavirus

One of the best back and forth battles ever. Also the only time I've seen the ref ignore the towel being thrown in. @Athenry04, I know you're a fan :)

I used to watch this while having a quick breakfast before work. Fight starts at 5:30.

Loads of outlets had this as 1994's fight of the year. Awesome comeback.

Huge fan pal, true warrior. This was the fight that made got me on the Katz bandwaggon, Earl showing a huge pair also here.

Like a few other Matthew Saad Muhammad fights, this one is a classic :

you know the backstory on that scene? Was scripted to be a long choreographed fight, but Ford has food poisoning and had to hit the restroom- when diarrhea makes genius

you know the backstory on that scene? Was scripted to be a long choreographed fight, but Ford has food poisoning and had to hit the restroom- when diarrhea makes genius
That's arguably my favorite scene out of all the Indiana Jones movies. I never knew there was a backstory but that's funny.

We have about 35 cases in Maine so far. None in my county yet.

yeah. My county is free of the bug so far too. The state as a whole has around 60.

I feel soooo bad for small business owners / workers and travel related businesses, some of them will not back to work. What a mess!

just a contrast of styles but an extremely fun fight with one of the most satisfying endings!

Boxing_50.jpg

July 30, 1935
Middleweight fight in Seattle
Freddie"The Tacoma Assassin" Steele(97-2-11) vs Vince Dundee(117-18-14)
Brutal beat down in color

@mozfonky
One of Seattle/Tacomas own.

3-27-42
Louis-Simon II
Joe Louis(52-1)
Abe Simon(36-9-1)

Abe Simon couldve been a UFC HW champ.
6'4 82in reach 260lbs and looked like a bear
300px-Simon.Abe2.jpg

Back