Lets post some of our favorite fights because Coronavirus

Both crackers, and Aussies feature in both!

This is a random one I enjoyed which sort of features an Aussie as well, ref had a bit to do in this one

My word, it's clearly not the first one he's thrown, very efficient and like you say out of the sight of the ref.

Btw for ppl who don't want to watch the whole fight, it happens like a minute into rd9, the yt vid up there you can find it at like 35:10 when Bika catches him with the initial elbow/s and a few secs later is when Ward gets him back real good. Then the replays do it even more justice at like 37:20 on for the slo mo's of that shit.

Anyway Bika and Ward two of the most hardcore fighters of this generation. They're not afraid to bend some rules and take problems into their own hands... or heads... or elbows... or shoulders.... or forearms. Lol. Glad you posted this tho, one of my favorite back and forths I've seen in modern days. Fun scrap there between two tough, gritty bastards. Love it.

Thomas Williams Jr., one of the great gifts from the Just Bleed Gods. He is blessed w/ a ton of power and a ton of not giving any fucks. Rodriguez too. Fun ass fight, sloppy, but really fun. Not a long one either, so don't blink often. And don't touch your face. That last thing has nothing to do with the fight, it's just a reminder to keep covid off your grill.

You're welcome for both the fight and the reminder to not touch your fucking faces. Idk why but I'm nervous af rn, so I'm just typing a bunch of shit that's running thru my head atm. Ily guys. I swear if I get a heart attack typing on sherdog, that would be lame. I wanna go out after shooting a rope into Niykee Heaton, yeah that's the way to go. We can all dream.

edit: I meant Nikki Whelan not Heaton but either way is fine with me. Fuck I think Nikki Whelan is hotter tho. Fucking Nikki's will be the death of me. I wish. Whatever, benzo time.

1. Frazier-Ali 1: Epic fight, the irrestable force vs. the immovable object. Ali never hit harder and he still only hurt Joe visibly once. Joe was at his absolute peak, never fought better before or after. The only thing that could have made it more compelling was if Ali had faith to move like he used to, he stated that he didn't think he could move for fifteen so he stood flatfooted most of the fight. Significant in many ways and the most obvious was it was truly a great fight.
2. Hagler-hearns: Short and sweet, two fighters at or close to their peaks but each desperate for the win and recognition as the real superstar of the sport. Hagler that fought on this night would have run Leonard out of the ring, Tommy thought his power would do all the work, he was wrong.
3. Pryor-Arguello 1: This one is arguable the best fight of that decade, two great champions, like the hearns hagler fight, trying to compete for superstar status that Sugar Ray Leonard showed could be theirs. Both complained about Leonards status, Arguello, in particular made it a point to say how he was a champion way befor ray and thought his nationality was the reason for a lack of recognition. I swear, Ray Leonards shadow gave us a lot of great fights and a lot of really good fighters who rushed to fill the void when he said goodbye the first time.
4. Clay-Liston: Chuvalo claimed this was ali's best performance and it was something. The size and grace was mesmerizing against a guy trying to hurt him badly. I've always thought this Ali may have been unbeatable, even though he was a few years away from his heavyweight peak which, as we know, we were all cheated out of.
5. Marquez-Pacquiao 4: Like the ones above, two guys laying it all on the line, after 3 previous fights, neither fighter seemed to want to see each other again. manny was absolutely on his way to taking Marquez out and he knew it, he got careless and what we saw, I love it because even though I love Manny, I love boxing more and that fight was great for boxing.

Almost posted a Pete Sell Scott Smith fight before I recognized the irony of all the boxing matches.

I vividly recall watching this as a kid back in July of 1981 during a blistering heatwave that gripped much of the nation. I remember dripping sweat as I watched the action unfold in what became one of the most memorable slugfests I'd ever seen. It still stands as one of my favorites all these years later.

Great fight .....love how much the commentators were into it

Seen both of them, thanks though

Apart from the Alvarez fights Ive seen like 2 more of which i cant even remember the opponents names

Need to see more of this atg! I fail to understand why he is so relatively unknown
Da little guys don’t get enough respect

Pernell Whitaker vs Roger Mayweather

Great fight. Fireworks from the first round. Both fast as lightning and skilled and willing to take each other's head off.

Takashi Miura vs Francisco Vargas

One of the most thrilling and violent fights I have ever watched.
They left it all in that ring.

Great fight. Fireworks from the first round. Both fast as lightning and skilled and willing to take each other's head off.

Takashi Miura vs Francisco Vargas

One of the most thrilling and violent fights I have ever watched.
They left it all in that ring.

Miura vs Vargas was great
Also miura had some great scraps with Thompson and uchiyama

Seen both of them, thanks though

Apart from the Alvarez fights Ive seen like 2 more of which i cant even remember the opponents names

Need to see more of this atg! I fail to understand why he is so relatively unknown
His fights hideyuki ohashi he is a famous trainer now in japan
Sorjatung, Lin, and Sanchez are all pretty amazing beat downs too

C20CF18A-016E-4659-8F64-6E817440F3E3.jpeg
Ezra Sellers's massive power/glass chin made for some crazy fights. Half a dozen knockdowns in this fight, as well.

Awesome....love how the commentators aren’t bothering to score the fight because there’s zero chance it goes the distance lol ....

The ref took his shot better than Mayweather did.

Alex Stewart was in some good scraps. You could make a case for him beating Foreman.

The way the fight went was unexpected. The outcome isn’t, indeed.

Back