Lets just call a spade a spade Ronda is

she's never said she wouldn't fight Cyborg, but that if it isn't at 135, it will have to be her final fight.

The only person that really gains in that fight is Cyborg. We all know your criticism will never go away, even if she demolished Cyborg. It would only intensify. So swing around this pole until you puke; its a ridiculous, tired campaign.

Yea, still ducking Cyborg until it happens.

What exactly is my criticism? My criticism is that WMMA is pretty terrible as a whole and that there is only one interesting fight to be made.

Honda and Zuffa don't want Honda to even remotely have a chance a losing until her public interest stats to fade and her ppv numbers start to decline.

I don't even think Honda would lose to Cyborg FYI

Rhonda fans = the most annoying in MMA history.

Rhonda better than GSP or Anderson? :rolleyes: GSP Cleared out the one of if not the most stacked division in UFC twice over. Rhonda is fighting in the shallowest divison in UFC history and wont fight 5lbs heavier again Cyborg... Keep living the lie TS.

Being dominant and being the best aren't the same thing. Just look at when Kramer started taking karate and dominating the dojo.

That is a sadly appropriate comparison

Celtic dominate Scottish football. They are better than Man Utd.

She can be the most dominant. Doesn't mean she's the best of all time.

I don't get how people can say fighters like Jones and Rousey are the best or greatest of all time who have had only 12 and 22 fights each respectively.

Rhonda fans = the most annoying in MMA history.

Rhonda better than GSP or Anderson? :rolleyes: GSP Cleared out the one of if not the most stacked division in UFC twice over. Rhonda is fighting in the shallowest divison in UFC history and wont fight 5lbs heavier again Cyborg... Keep living the lie TS.

Spelling Ronda "Rhonda" = either dumb or jimmies rustled.

You pick.

Back