Lets just call a spade a spade Ronda is

No it's not...just as no people but white people can be racist, no woman or those espousing the fem narrative can be sexist.....or, racist.

People still claim that only white people can be racist because they have all the power, of course no black people have enough power to be racist...

obama-tough-ap-640x480.png

What would Conor vs Cody Mckenzie look like?

Probably pretty close to Ronda's past few fights, if not worse.

Anyone saying racist is racist themselves or both dumb and racist at the same time!!!! Caught. There's a secret list.

Is there a way I can get myself off the list?

Anyone saying racist is racist themselves or both dumb and racist at the same time!!!! Caught. There's a secret list.

Nobody uses that expression anymore except for people thinking they are being clever in an Obama post or something. Pretty much every Obama article on Fox has somebody using it in the comments. You even see an occasional "tar baby" there.

She's the Royce Gracie of the early UFC.

Without the Shamrock to break her fucking face open, of course.

Honda won't even fight Cyborg

Typical shertarded nit-wittery thst ignores the fact that if cyROID wasn't caught being the 'roid user that anyone with an I.Q. above a tree stump already knew, they'd have already fought @ 145 in SF years ago.

Honda will destroy Cybird if she ever fights the Honda at any weight

Honda won't even fight Cyborg

Yeah I know. Ronda over the years has only agreed to fight at 145, 140, and 135, and Cyborg has prevented every fight from happening. Cyborg said she wanted to fight at 135, was offered Ronda, and literally refused to fight her saying she wanted 3 other girls at 135, then would only fight Ronda at 140.

Alright let's call a spade a spade, Ronda Rousey is a fabricated champion, just like the 135 women's division. Dana White knew those girls didn't have the resource nor the current skill to overcome Ronda Rousey, especially if they gave her enough money to surround herself with the good team, hence why he did what he did. Using the UFC's seal as a confirmation that it's good.

Which part of his thread is racist? I disagree with his thread. I think opponents need to be factored along with how dominate you are. I don't see what is racist though.

Alright let's call a spade a spade, Ronda Rousey is a fabricated champion, just like the 135 women's division. Dana White knew those girls didn't have the resource nor the current skill to overcome Ronda Rousey, especially if they gave her enough money to surround herself with the good team, hence why he did what he did. Using the UFC's seal as a confirmation that it's good.

You keep posting this idiocy, but what does it even mean? Why is women's bantamweight fabricated and not other divisions?

You keep posting this idiocy, but what does it even mean? Why is women's bantamweight fabricated and not other divisions?

Did I say it was the only one fabricated? What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm sticking to the subject that's all. And to be fair with the others, this one is probably the worst fabrication.

Back