Lets just call a spade a spade Ronda is

Did I say it was the only one fabricated? What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm sticking to the subject that's all.

Spamming Ronda threads with your moronic "hot takes" isn't sticking to the subject. What a makes a division fabricated, moron?

Spamming Ronda threads with your moronic "hot takes" isn't sticking to the subject. What a makes a division fabricated, moron?

I'm sorry, my name is not moron, try again.

She's one of the most dominant champions in UFC history and WBW in the same period of time is the weakest division in UFC history. You can call a spade a spade, but it also helps to provide context.

You're mixing terminology here; most dominant is not the same as best. Ronda is probably the most dominant; no one has ever been as far ahead of her competition as she seems to be right now. However her competition isn't even close to as good as the people other champs are fighting, so you would be hard pressed to make a good argument that she is 'the best'.

done deal.

you cant call black people spades.

Why not? And isn't that just an expression?

Ronda being black... haha Maybe compared to me I guess, but come on.

MV5BMjMzOTYwODY4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzI2ODY4NTE@._V1_UY317_CR14,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

I'm sorry, my name is not moron, try again.

It's not your name, it's what you are because of your actions. Why do you bother posting this nonsense in so many threads if you're completely unwilling to support it?

It's not your name, it's what you are because of your actions. Why do you bother posting this nonsense in so many threads if you're completely unwilling to support it?

It's not that I'm unwilling to support it, I already said what I have to say and I don't feel like going further when the discussion starts with "moron". It's not that it upsets me, but I don't feel like we are on the right bases to have an argument. :D

I personally don't argue with morons.

No she's not, don't piss on our shoes and tell us it's raining. She's fighting bums and nothing more

It's not that I'm unwilling to support it, I already said what I have to say and I don't feel like going further when the discussion starts with "moron". It's not that it upsets me, but I don't feel like we are on the right bases to have an argument. :D

I personally don't argue with morons.

Dude, I've seen other people challenge you on it before, and you ignore them, too. Have you ever defended this idea against a serious challenge in any thread? You're acting like a total loser.

Were you born without genitals, by any chance?

She's dominant in the same way that a tiger would be dominant in a room full of rabbits.

TS feeling hormonal today.

Back